Chapter 21

Sanofar's POV

I was shocked to see khala ammi over there. I dont know how I should react. I stand like a statue over there.

"I give you one hour. Pack your stuff and get ready. We are going home." Khala Ammi said.

"Maa, what have I done. She...."

Slappppppp

"What have you done? What else you have to do. Spoiling someone's married life is haram. I feel like a sinful lady right now because I gave birth to you. Before I kill you, get ready." She said. I can feel that Khala Ammi is controlling her anger. She don't want to create a drama.

Seher stomped her feet and walked from there. Khala ammi turned to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry dear. I never knew she was have this kind of bad intention. If I knew earlier, I would have never brought her here." She cried.

" Khala ammi its not your fault. Seher is still young, that is why she is following her heart without thinking. Spent time with her to know what she likes. By the way, don't let dadhi know about this." I said

"Sure"  I turned to the voice and I was shocked to see dhadi at the door.

"Dhadi, when you came?" I asked. Hope she didnt hear anything.

"I am here at the right time. I never expect this from Seher " Dadhi said

"What you didnt expect from Seher."  Tadaaaa, another surprise. ASYRAF  is here. I'm so dead.

"Nothing Asyraf...." Dhadi glares at me.😑 Fine dhadi.

"Asyraf Ji, Seher burnt the bread. That is what dhadi was talking about. You are getting late for office naa. Go sit. I will serve you breakfast." I said while pushing him outside.

"Wait wifey, why are you in hurry. You want to go the office so that you can spend some time with me ALONE right?" he asked while winking

"What?" Dadhi said

"Nothing dadhi, he likes to tease me." I said.

"No dadhi, she never let me work in the office. She always distract me." He said.

Idiot, don't talk as if I'm seducing you every day.

"You are" He said. I looked at him shocked.

"Really, then I will ask Ahad to let Sano join with her brother." Dadhi said.

Hahahhahahhahaha on your face Mr. Asyraf Khan.

    *****************************

Asyraf's POV

"Really, then I will ask Ahad to let Sano join with her brother." Dadhi said.

"Really dadhi, I love you. Please talk to baba." Sano said.

" Dadhi, she can't work there. She is my assistant right." I said.

"My Asyraf Ji, you said I'm disturbing you. I don't want Khan's group of company to undergo bankruptcy because the CEO is focusing on the assistant more than work." Sano said. Me and my stupid tongue. Never think before speak.

" Sorry , Mrs Khan, I disapprove your resignation. Come we are getting late." I dragged her from the kitchen. If I let her with dadhi, then dadhi will say
'Sano, you must be disturbing Asyraf. You can go to your house.'

And she will be like, ' Thank you dadhi. I was waiting when you would say that.'

😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒