Chapter 28

Sanofar's POV

Its been 19 hours. Just 5 hours left. Asyraf, please come, Please.

"Honey, here is your breakfast. Eat it. I will be back in an hour." He said while entering the room. He placed the food on the table and left the room.

I just pushed the plate away and start crying. Suddenly the door open and I saw an elderly women entered my room.

She start cleaning my room when I notice the cellphone which was hanging on her neck.

I must get it somehow.

Then an idea struck my mind. I wake up and pretend to pass out.

"Girl, ehh girl. What happened. Rasyid beta, ohh no. He went out.What should I do." She start to panicked. I used this opputunity to untie her phone which was attached to something like a string.

I hid that phone in my dress and continue my act. She start to sprinkle some water and I open my eyes slowly.

"Are you ok beta. Wait I will call Rasyid" She said. No, she can't find out that her phone is missing.

"No aunty. If you tell him, he will get mad at you for not taking care of me. Its just when I have my menses, i will feel dizzy. If I sleep for a while. Then I will be ok." She seemed to be convinced with my answer. She nodded and left the room. I walked straight to the washroom and dialled Asyraf's number.

       ***************************

Asyraf's POV

"Asyraf, where is my sister." Imran asked barging in my cabin. I just kept quiet.

"I asked you to take care of my sis. Is it how you take care of her?" He shouted. I know he is angry and I won't blame him. Even if something happened to Rabia. I would react like this.

"Imran, its not his mistake. We have to look for Sano right now. He is already miserable." Zain said. Imran just sighed and looked at me.
He walked to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

" Dont worry bro, elets find that rascal who did this." He said

Then suddenly my phone start ringing. Unknown number? Who is it right now. Is it Sano?I picked the call immediately and said.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir, we are from ABC bank. We would like to know if you need......"

"Did I asked you for anything. Then why the hell are you calling. Do you know in what condition I am." I shouted and hang up.

The phone rang again. I got mad and wanted to throw the phone when Zain took it from me. He answered the call and start speaking.

"Sano, is that you. Sanofar, are you ok." As I heard Sano's name, I marched to him and snatch the phone.

"Hello Sano"

"Asyraf, save me Asyraf. I don't know where am I. Come soon Asyraf, I'm scared" She said crying.

"Sano, sano chill. Who kidnapped you?" I asked.

"Rasyid. Asyraf, please I'm scared." She said.

Rasyid? Which rasyid. Wait, that freak  kidnapped my wife.

"Honey, are you there." I heard a male voice.

"Ye.. Yes. Im coming" She said. She didn't hang up. I heard a door opening and closing sound. I listened to their conversation.

"Honey, you have 4 1/2 hour. If your loverboy didn't come by this time, then we will get married . I still remember our deal." He said. Rascal, you want to marry my wife right. Just wait