Chapter 13

Rabia's POV

I wake up when I felt a pressure on my back. I opened my eyes and I saw Imran's arm on my back since I laid on my stomach.

Its fajar time and I tried to move when he hold my waist and pulled me closer towards him. Now how am I going to escape.

I shook his shoulder lightly. He snuggled more towards my neck. I could feel my abnormal breathing.
Allah, what is he doing. Suddenly my evil brain gave me an idea. I set the alarm in a minute and put it near his ears. Poor Imran, hope nothing will happen to his hearing sense.

3...2...1 dringgggggggggggggggg.

I quickly close my eyes and pretend as if I'm sleeping. I felt a quick jerk and I heard something breaking. Poor alarm clock. I never knew that you will left us on the first day of our marriage.

I opened my eyes to peep at Imran's reaction but I closed my eyes as soon as I saw him staring at me. Ohh oh, did he find out. I felt the bed empty. Maybe he went..... Wait, there is something on my hand. I opened my eyes and saw the creepiest creature on my hand.

" Ahhhhhhhh" I shouted and jumped to a pole. Wait!!!, pole in our room. I opened my eyes and looked at Imran who were laughing at me. I quickly jumped from his arms.

He took the lizard and showed it to me. Seriously!!! Its fake. Who did it?

"Me" He said. My eyes widened

" whyyy! You are so bad." I whinned. He chuckled looking at me. What is so funny?

" But someone pranked me with the alarm clock. I thought it's you. Hmmm, who might have done that its not you" he said while rubbing his chins PRETENDING as if thinking.

"aahhhh....wo... Actually, I think you might have locked it accidently" I said. What. Are you expecting me to tell him the truth. Pleaseeee.

He took steps forward which caused me to step behind. Allah, what is he doing. My back touch the cold wall. I tried.. Listen carefully, TRIED to escape when his beautiful hand caged me to the wall.

His one hand carresed my arm and my cheeks softly. Okay! He is making me nervous. He bring his face forward. His lips were touching my earlobe.

" Good try baby. But you are caught now." he said. Waitt what. Before my intelligent brain process anything, he carried me in bridal style. He bring me to the bathroom and I must admit, it looks beautiful

I was busy admiring the beautiful bathtub when I realised I was thrown into it

" Why you throw me inside." I asked

"Baby, you look damn cute when you are angry, and this is your punishment." He said

" But I'm going to take bath anyways, why you give me a punishment with benefit ." I asked