Chapter 6

Asyraf's POV

Restless
This is how you can described me right now.

I want to see her. I really wanted to meet her. What is happening to me.

Come on Asyraf, you are not a teenage boy. It's just some attraction. Focus on your work now.

I was fighting with myself when my sister entered my office.

" Assalamu Alaikum bhai" she said.

"Wa Alaikum Salam. How are you ?" I asked.

" Bhai, we just met a few hours ago." i face palmed myself mentally.

" I mean, you rarely come to my office. That is why" I said.

"Me and Sano was having a coffee date nearby your office. Then, uncle called her and she went home. Then i ...." she stopped and look at me.

"what happened?" I asked

" Why are you smiling and why the hell are your cheeks turning pink. Are you ok bhai." she said

Damn!!! Asyraf don't act like a lovesick guy. Now what am i going to tell her.

I wanted to answer her when baba called.

" Yes baba" I said

" Asyraf, call Rabia and ask her to come to the office right now." he said. I could feel something is wrong.

" Baba she is here. We will be there in a minute." I cut the call and looked at her.

" Let's go. Baba is asking for you" we walked to Baba's cabin.

" Baba, you called me" She asked as soon as she entered.

"I heard something from Mirza. Is that true" He asked. Suddenly her face turned pale.

What happened.

                       **************

Rabia's POV

"I heard something from Mirza. Is that true" Baba asked.

"About what Baba?" I asked although i knew where the conversation is going.

"I'm asking whether its true or not." He said firmly.

"Baba, how can she answer you when she don't know what are you talking about." Bhai said.

" She knows what I'm talking about. " he glared at me. Tears were threatening me. I nodded and he let out a sigh.

" I thought I'm always a friend to my kids. I failed as a dad." he said

" Baba, please don't say that. If you don't like it. I will forget him. Please baba, please don't blame yourself" i cried.

"Rabia, heyy princess. Don't cry. I'm ok with it. But you could have told me that you liked him when i asked you to marry Ridhwan." He said while carresing her back.

" Sorry baba. I was just scared. It's ok baba. I will forget him. Please don't blame yourself." I continued crying

" Princess, i liked Imran very  much. When I met him yesterday, i feel that he is the right person for you. I wanted to ask you but I want to give you some time. But when I talked to Sano and Mirza this morning, they told me everything. I was just feeling bad because I never asked your opinion about Ridhwan and we tried to tie you both together. Everything happens for a reason. Now tell me, are you ok with it?" Baba asked.

" Are you ok with it?" I asked back

" Why not, I know him since he was 5. He is a very good boy who loves his mother and sister. A man who respect his mom and sister will love his wife till his last breath because he knows in every man's success , there must be a women."My dad said.I just smiled .