Chapter 15

Asyraf's POV

My angry kitten was mad at me because I gave her a hickey. JUST BECAUSE A HICKEY? I don't know whether she understand that her angry face is cute and not scary?

Sano walked out of the kitchen with a tray. She looked at me and glared at me when I winked at her. I signalled the seat beside me and asked her to sit. She smirked at me and sat beside Rabia.

"Sano, sit beside Asyraf sweetheart." Baba said. Awww baba, I love you.
My wife being the obedient bahu nodded and sat beside me. HAHAHA.

"Sweetheart, are you avoiding me?" I asked while brushing her hand lightly

" you are not allowed to touch me. Did you forget it?" She asked innocently.
Seriously! She thinks that I will follow her illogical punishment?

"Bhai, taste this. Your wife made it." Rabia said.

"of course, she made it just for me." I said and looked at her. She shook her had lightly to make me angry. Uff, this girl.

I taste it and Masha Allah, it is so yummy.  Everyone praised her except me. She was continuously glancing at me but I just ignored. Of course i didn't comment. Since she didnt make it for me, then my opinion about the food is not important.RIGHT?😜😜😜😜😜
After breakfast, I straight away went to my room but before that I gave her a sad face. Now just wait and watch.

1,2,3... I heard the door of my room opening. She entered the room and closed the door behind her. She was looking at me as if she is expecting something. I sat on the bed and start using my phone.

" uhmm.... you didn't like the food?" she asked

"who said that?" I asked back.

" but you didnt say anything. I thought you don't like it."  She said while playing with her fingers.

" The food was not made for me. So how can I comment right." I said innocently not forgetting my pitiful face. She looked at me guiltily.

" Don't be sad, I made it for you. You like it na?" she asked. I can't control anymore. I laughed while clutching my stomach. She looked at me confusingly then realisation hit her.

" you were pranking on me right?" she asked. She just realised it. hahaha.

        **************************************************
Sanofar's pov

So meannnnnn. How can he prank me. I asked mama his favorite dish and make it for him but he. I glared at him and wanted to say something when I heard.

" Sano, Imran is here beta." Mama said. I immediately ran down and hugged bhai. Aww I miss my family. Whattt, its been a day. Of course I miss them.

"Nah, this is what you asked right." He asked. Finally, my weapon has arrived.

"Thanks bhai." I said.

"What is that?" Asyraf asked while taking steps towards me.

"Nothing. A small gift." Bhai said and winked at me.

We had fun chatting, no, teasing each other. Then bhai and Rabia left after some time.

I entered my room to keep my weapon. I saw Asyraf was busy in his laptop. Uff, did he marry me or his laptop.

"what is that?" Asyraf asked

"You will see tonight." I said while smirking.

"Is it something to seduce me. If yes then, I'm excited." he said with naughty looks.

" See yourself." I said and sat on the couch. I took my phone and I started reading wattpad.

" Let's go somewhere." He said