Chapter 37

Aria's POV....

After leaving the washroom I saw Brandon by the librarian handing her some book. I walked up to him and  saw it was the same book I was handing him from before.
"Thank you, have a nice day." Said the librarian him back the book. He then turned to face me.
"What?" He asked. I then shrugged. After we left the library, the car drive was silent, I was sad and depressed. My eyes was only watering. Once in a while I caught Brandon glancing to the side of me. He then stop the car by a field of flowers.
"Why have we stopped?" I asked him.
"Come out the car." He said as we both came out. He walked out to my side and just stared at me. In a little furious way.
"Bran, I...." I then remain quiet as he spoke.
"Aria, you know that I love you. I really do and I can't see you this way." He said.
"I..." Was all I could of think of to say.
"So come to me." He said. I then looked confused. He backed up a little and open his arms. I then walked up to him and hugged him and smile.
"I'm sorry Bran. I love you so much too." I said as he he gently but closely hugged me.
"It's a little late. I need you to come with me, to Lesley's." He said. I then looked confused while pulling away.
"Why there?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said and I then went back inside the car.

*****

Lesley's POV....

After Aria and Brandon came home by me, in my apartment...we had to make up an excuse for Aria to shower and change into something special. A nice dress. Brandon said they're going on a special date. She then came out wearing a dress reaching half her tight and let down loosely.
"I still don't understand why I can't change at home. And also why and who brought this new dress and shoes?" She asked as I did her makeup and her hair. It was tied into a bun, with a strings pieces falling. She looked beautiful.
"Uhm...remember....they're... furnishing–renewing the house.... today? They're.... finishing late....and-...they're gonna finished soon." I said trying to make up a lie. As she was going to reply a knock came to the door.
"It must be Brandon." She said.
"Come in!" I said. Brandon then came in wearing on a shirt and pants with a tie.
"You know you don't always have to look formal?" I said finally finishing up with Aria, as she stood up.
"So?" He said.
"So try some t-shirt and jeans with an leather jacket or sweatpants and t-shirts." I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Whatevs." He said.
"Is it time to go?" Aria asked.
"Yes it is." Brandon said.
"Lesley you coming along with us?" Aria asked me and I saw Brandon looking at me in a 'make up something' look.
"Nah. I have...to go meet...Justin." I said.
"Justin?" She asked.
"Yeah. We got this...thing we need to do." I said.
"Okay. Why do I feel that you're both hiding something?" She asked.
"We aren't." Me and Brandon said at the same time.
"Okay then. Let's go." She said.
"I'll meet you down." Brandon said and she nodded leave the room.
"Quickly get Justin and reach to the mansion before I do, with her." He whispered.
"I know the plan." I said whispering back. He then left and I sighed.

*****

Aria's POV....

After somehow arriving at the mansion because only God knows what's going on, Brandon then told me to wait outside which I am right now.
"Bran, why are we standing outside? It's been two minutes now!" I said.
"Okay. But you need to blindfold your eyes. Here turn around." He said.
"What's going on?" I asked. He then place the blindfold over my eyes and I heard the door open.
"Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked him.
"One sec." He said. We then walked inside, most likely I believe. I heard faint footsteps moving across the room.
"Ready?" I heard Brandon asked me.
"For what?" I asked. He then remove the blindfold and the place was dark.
"Why's the place dark?" I asked. Then the lights came on.
"Surprise! Happy birthday!" Everyone said. I had forgotten today was birthday. The place was beautifully decorated all around. Balloons and flowery designs was hung all around the living room band dining area. There were about five huge tables filled with lots and lots of food, sweets and drink. In the middle close to the wall straight up ahead was another table and on the middle of the table was a huge triple layered cake with eighteen candles all lighting and it had the frosting decorations with the markings Happy Birthday Aria.
"Oh my...what....why.." I couldn't quite form the words I wanted to say.
"Happy birthday Aria." Brandon said wrapping his arms around me. I then turn to face him.
"Brandon...how...how.." I asked.
"Happy birthday." He said again and I then kissed him. I heard people clapping. I then broke away and hugged him. I then realized that everyone was here looking at us. Brittany, Shane, Justin, Lesley and Scott. He was faking to smile. I know he's feeling broken inside but it's him to be blamed for it. He was the one who dumped me. Brandon then walked me to the table with the cake.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! happy birthday! happy birthday to you!" They all sang. My eyes was watering. I then blew out the candles and Brandon cut cake with ms. He the fed me and I fed him back and everyone clapped. I then saw the lights cut off.
"What happen to the lights?!" I heard Brittany asked. I saw Brandon from the moonlight smiling. I think he knows. Then the lights came back on and I saw Selena holding a microphone. My eyes then started to water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Hey guys I've finally gotten a chance to update and hope you all would read and don't forget to click the start above...and also follow me up on my profile account...until next time..see y'all love you..😘✌❤