Chapter 63

Scott's POV....

After arriving at the apartment where Aria got attack, both me and Kevin went to the receptionist at the front desk.
"Hi I'm Wendy, how may I help you?" The blonde hair and blue eyes asked.
"Hi, I'm Scott Johnson. I need to take a look at the security footage from approximately a month back." I said.
"Sorry but I can't do that." She said.
"Listen Wendy, this is important I need to see those footages. A friend of mines was attacked here and I need to find out who did it to her!" I said with a little impatientness building in me.
"Sorry sir but I can't give those to you unless you're an cop or you have permission from them. I can lose my job." She said.
"Give me those footages. It's important that I see them don't you get it!" I said demanding.
"You need to leave before I call security." She said threatening.
"You have no idea who I am!! I am the son of the Shane Johnson and I will shut this place down before you can breathe oxygen!!" I said angrily.
"Scott! It's not her fault, she can't give it to us!" Kevin said pulling me out of the place.
"Security!" She called as about three men in black uniform came and to me and tried grabbing me.
"I am going! Don't touch me!" I yelled putting up a fight before storming out.
"What the hell was that back in there?!" Kevin asked as ran up next to me to the car.
"When it comes to my family, I do anything I can for them!" I said.
"We're not getting those footages unless we get a pass form from the police." Kevin said.
"Yeah and then they'll inform my parents and everything Aria told us will be done." I said.
"So what do you suggest? We sneak in and steal it?" Kevin said.
"That is my plan actually." I said.
"You're crazy!" Kevin said.
"I'm doing it with or without you." I said.
"You're not gonna do that. It's illegal." He said. I then looked at him more serious.
"What choice do I have?" I asked.
"Fine if I'm helping, we're doing it my way." Kevin said.
"Fine." I said.
"What do we do first?" I asked and he smiled.
"I have an idea." He said smiling more as he walked around to the other side to the passenger seat.

****
The place was starting to get a little dark. We've actually came up with a plan that's risky but we've got to do it.
"You ready?" Kevin asked me as we were all sitting inside my car. Lesley and Justin was with us as well. Their part aren't that difficult.
"Let's go." I said. Me and Kevin were in disguise. We're the gay couple from Miami. He puts his hands out and I sigh before taking it like a married couple. We walked into the building and went by the receptionist. There was another person at the table.
"Hi." I said with an fake British accent.
"Hi, I'm Clara. How may I help you?" The woman asked.
"My boyfriend and I was wondering if we could get an apartment for a week." I said in my fake accent.
"Oh. Uhm..sure. There is only one spare apartment remaining. The owner passes away about a month ago." Clara said tucking her red hair behind her ears.
"We'll take it. See we're in our honeymoon from England." I said.
"Congratulations. Whose signing the documents?" She asked.
"I am." Kevin said with his normal voice and the woman look up, I then hit his hand with my elbow.
"I am signing the documents. Sorry I've lived here for a while and seems like I'm getting back my accent." Kevin said in fake British accent.
"Oh okay. Sign these forms please." She said handing Kevin the forms.
After about four minutes signing forms, we were finally finished.
"Thank you." She said.
"Thank you ma'am." Both me and Kevin said.
"Enjoy your stay here and congratulations again on your marriage, Mr Louise and Mikel Brown Timm." She said reading the names like its the first time she's heard if names like that. Well honestly it is the first for me.
"Thank you." We said taking the key and leaving on the elevator.
"Okay. So next step." I said.
"We search Sasha's apartment see what we find then we go into the security room while Lesley and Justin create an distraction. We get the footages, save it the flashdrive and get the hell out of here." Kevin said.
"Great." I said as the elevator door opened and we both walked out. We quickly opened Sasha's apartment but the place was dark. I put on the switch on the side of the door and realised the place was completely empty.
"Wow." I said.
"I thought...hows everything's gone?" Kevin asked.
"No idea." I said. We then began searching the corners of the room and kitchen but nothing. I searched into her room but there was only a bed in there, nothing else. I looked under the bed and mattress but found only a small note under the mattress.
"Kev! I found something!" I said as I heard him running inside the room.
"What you'd find?" He asked as I showed him the note.

Stop looking or meet your doom.

"What could it mean?" I asked.

"Someone doesn't want us behind them." He said looking at the paper.
"Let's bring it part two." I said and Kevin nodded. I then called Lesley.

Me: "Les. We're ready."
Lesley: "On it. Wait until I send you the message."
Me: "Okay. Be careful."

I then hung up and waited.

Lesley's POV....

After hanging up the call I turned to Justin.
"It's time." I said and we both kissed before putting on our black helmet and walking next to the back door. We were already packed behind the bushes where no one can see us. Me and Justin was gonna send in two sleeping gas bombs.
"Ready? 123!" I said using my fingers and throwing it in from under the door. We then heard the explosion and the alarm going off.
"Let's go!" I said from the mask and we both went back into the car. I then texted my cousin Scott.

Me: It's clear. Be careful. We're waiting at the back.

After he sent back an thumb finger emoji I sighed in relief. This is the craziest thing I've ever done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Please take a minute to read this below...please.

Hey guys I was sick for a while like really really bad and I obviously won't lie for such things...in fact I don't lie at all. Anyways yeah I am really sorry for the late update. I promise to update sooner since I'm feeling better. I love you all and can't stop thanking you for being patient with me and this book. This book and Wattpad have really helped me and I hope you all continue to read this book as well as my others you can get it in my Wattpad account. And yeah..thank you all so much 😭😘😍✌❤

Click the star below and comment your thoughts..thank you 😘❤✌