Chapter 70

"Aria? Whose this?" Brandon asked and I looked at him with fear.
"Brandon! I...he." I couldn't form the right words.
"Aria? What's wrong?" Brandon asked wrapping both his arms around shoulders. This means he didn't see or hear anything we just spoke.
"I was...uhm Brandon this is Michael, Mark's brother. He's an agent, undercover something. He's gonna be helping us with the plan against your mother." I said.
"Oh! Nice to meet you Michael." Brandon said shaking Michael's hand.
"Likewise." He said with a little smile or forceful smile.
"Uhm...we have about two hours remaining before we land. Should we go over the plan?" Brandon asked.
"Sure." I said he then left which I followed closely behind. Sorry Brandon but I'll have to tell you about this after we get your mother arrested.

******
Two Hours Later....
Scott's POV...

The rain started to fall a bit heavily. I was home with Lesley, Justin, Kevin and Mark.
Kevin is trying to get through with the camera footages. Aria had texted earlier me saying she and Brandon is coming back today. She says found the truth that's why I called the rest of them.
She also told me to do a few weird things but I agreed and did it anyways. She said that's the first part of the plan of God knows what she's gonna prove with this.
"Scott? Why are you looking so nervous?" Lesley asked.
"It's not nervousness it's more of fear." I said.
"It's okay..." Lesley was cut off by my mother, my dad was next to her.
"Well I see there's some familiar faces, why are you all here? It's not that I want you to leave just surprised you're here. That too on a rainy day." She said.
"Scott called us. He was going through some..." Lesley said and I finish the sentence cutting her off.
"Work! For the office." I said and my dad looked at me confused.
"What work?" He asked.
"Uh....Brandon's share of work, that he missed. I am also doing mines since it was raining and I wasn't in the mood to go to office." I lied.
"That's also funny because you don't have any files in your hand. Only your friend there typing away in his laptop." My dad said.
"Oh yeah. My laptop is not working well so I told him to do some work and research for me because he's a computer genius." I said smiling weirdly together with everyone else doing a nervous fake laugh.
"Okay then." My dad said.
"You finished yet? I would like to the truth now." My mother said in a demanding way.
"What are...." I was cut off with the house phone ringing.
"Mom you're gonna get that? Or should I?" I asked. She then give me the irritated face and went to pick up the phone. I guess this is part two.

Brittany's POV....

I went and picked up the phone, I wonder who could be calling?

Me:"Hello?"
Unknown:"Hello Brittany. How are you?"
Me:"Whose this?"
Unknown:"Funny you asked. The person that is gonna end you."
Me:"What do you mean?"
Unknown:"Brittany Johnson. Your time ends tonight. All your sins, crimes, murders of all those innocent people, you're gonna pay for it TONIGHT!!"
Me:"What do you want?"
Unknown:"For you to admit the truth or else your precious son and daughter-in-law will die. Let me remind you that they're both on a plane coming back home from Paris. I just need to press on button and then BOOM!"
Me:"I will never admit what I did because I am innocent."
Unknown:"Are you now? So you would rather let your innocent son and his wife die? Their precious little daughter Veronica will grow up as an orphan. Little Selena, you promise her mother that you will let her be raised by Brandon and Aria. Do you want her to loose her parents once again?"
Me:"I don't know who you are but you're not getting me to do shit!"
Unknown:"Check your bedroom. You'll find something very interesting in there. Call me back if you're ready to admit it."
Me:"Go to hell you son of bitch!"

I then hung up the phone. I quickly then run up the stairs and into my bedroom. I switch on the lights and on top my bed was a paper. I quickly ran and pick it up. I gasp and threw the paper on the bed.
"No! It's not me!" I said. The paper had a picture of my son Fred, Sasha and the maid woman Mary with me in the middle. Fred, Mary and Sasha's head was circle in red and an arrow was pointing to me attached with the word murderer.
I then quickly crumpled the paper and ran down the stairs to meet everyone looking at me.
"Brittany are you okay?" My husband Shane asked.
"I...am...I.." I couldn't say the words.
"What are you trying to say mom?" Scott asked me.
"I...I...I..." I stumbled on my words.
"Aunt Brittany?" Lesley called me.
"Brittany what's wrong?" Shane asked me again.
"I'm sorry." I said pushing Shane back and taking out the gun from my back pocket then pointing it at them. I was crying.
"Brittany!" Shane called.
"Mom!" Scott called right after. They were all shock and had fear in their eyes.
"I'm sorry but the guilt....it's building up." I said.
"Mrs Brittany? What are you doing?" I heard Selena from behind me.
"Go back upstairs and stay with Veronica!" Shane said.
"Why is everyone looking scared?" She asked. My finger was on the trigger already. I am so scared.
"Brittany, please put the gun down." Shane said.
"Mom, please put the gun down. We can figure this out together like we usually do." Scott said walking forward to me and I point the gun at him. What am I doing?!
"Mom!" Scott said.
"I'm sorry but I am not living with the guilt of someone else's crime." I said which left mostly everyone confuse.
"Mom? What are you talking about?" Scott asked.
"I was blame for the murders of innocent people. I didn't kill them, I had no choice but to take the blame." I said crying.
"Who murdered who?" Lesley asked.
"Selena's father, Fred. He is my son who died of an accident which was actually a murder. The maid woman who the police called a suicide wasn't a suicide, she was also murdered. Sasha had cancer but her death wasn't cancer. Her death was a murder, she was poisoned." I said crying.
"Mom, who killed them?" Scott asked.
"The gun points to the murderer!" I said moving the gun from Scott to the actual murderer. Everyone's faces went to shock includi the person who is the murderer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Who do you guys think the murderer is?

The book is coming closer to the end guys😢

Anyways click the star below and leave your comments, also below lol...till next time bye love you 😘✌❤