Chapter 53

Today I had already planned on doing some research on the pendant I've found and the first place to find out is to check the jewelry store. Hopefully that's if it's brought in the jewelry store here and not another place.
"Hey!" Brandon called me excitedly breaking me out of my thoughts.
"What'd up?" I asked him.
"You ready for little Veronica to see her nursery?" He asked me.
"Yeah. And it's Ronnie for short." I told him and he shrugged. We then took Veronica to the room next to ours. As Brandon opened the door we walked in with her. I was speechless. Brittany and Shane was also here together with Scott, Selena, Brandon and myself. I walked in further with Veronica and carried her to the baby crib. Everything was mostly pink and has lots of stuff animals and teddy bears around. It also has a few teddy bears inside the crib. Veronica seems happy to be in the crib.
"Well what do you think?" Brittany asked.
"It's incredible!" I said as a tear fell from my eyes. There was a big frame picture with me, Brandon and Veronica to the back wall that's opposite the door.
"I know right." Brandon said. There was even the changing place for her, also her baby stuffs like baby powder, cream, her cloths everything.
"Well let me clean her, feed her and put her to sleep. Its time for that." I said and they all agreed leaving the room. Well all except Selena Brandon and Scott stayed back.
"Uhm..Bran? We gotta go, the office." Scott said.
"Yeah I'm coming. Hey Aria, I'll see you later. There's lots of pending work at the office." He said.
"I know. See you. I love you." I said to him as he kissed my forehead and then kissed Veronica's head before leaving with Scott.
"Guessed it's just me and you Selena." I said.
"So can I help you with Ronnie?" She asked.
"Yes you can. Thank you." I said.
"She is my little sister isn't she? So I'll have to care for her." Selena said and I smiled at that as I picked up Veronica and rested her on top the changing place.
"Grab that chair so you can reach. Be careful not to fall." I told her and she nodded. She took the chair and stood up on it to reach the table.

*****
Brittany's POV...

I still don't know where that stupid diary is! I hope Aria didn't find it last night. Hmm!
"But if she did then she would off looked at me differently and both my sons would hate me. But if she didn't take the diary and I couldn't find it then where is it?!!" I yelled inside the basement, slamming a glass filled with wine on the ground.
"I have to find it at any course. Last night Aria almost lost her life, the next time...it wouldn't be a almost." I said angrily yet evilly holding a shot gun.
"Ma'am. We haven't found anything?" Said one of the men I had working privately for me.
"I said I don't want to hear that! Come back to me only when you find that diary! Or else, I'll put a bullet between your eyes!" I said resting the gun between his eyes in the middle of his head.
"Yes-yes ma'am!" He said frighteningly.
"Now go and don't return until you find that book!" I said and he quickly scurried off.
"Sasha! Sasha! Sasha!!" I yelled. The last word was louder than the rest.
"You're dead and now you're starting to punish me! Why?! Don't you get it?! Rich and poor don't mix honey!" I said angrily.
"Now I must continue to keep my cool inside. After I get my hands on that diary the real fun begins. I have not yet finished what I started three years ago. Their darling little princess will have to pay for their doings! For your.. doings!! You haven't seen the real side of Brittany Johnson. But you will soon!" I said smiling evilly and wickedly.

*****
Scott's POV....

After some time in the office I went inside Brandon's office and sat in front of him in his desk. Right now he's looking at me as if I'm crazy.
"What?" I asked.
"Are you finished with your work? Those documents I sent to you? The new designs?" Brandon asked.
"I have. Now we're both going out for lunch. Pizza?" I asked him.
"You know I am married now? I have a daughter?" He said.
"I know. Thats why I got to spend time with you when you're free. Don't forget we made a promise when we were little? I was six and you was seven." I reminded him.
"Oh yeah." He said. Then I flashback.

Flashback...

"Bran! Please!" I said whining.
"Scott! No! I have homework to do!" Brandon said as I jump on top his bed with him sitting by his Maths book.
"Please?! You never play with me! You said that you would be the best big brother ever!" I said.
"Stop behaving and sounding like a girl!" He said and I left his room with a sad face. I went outside to the backyard and dat on the grass.
"Nobody likes me!" I said throwing a stone.
"Hi." Brandon came and sat next to me.
"I thought you was busy with your homework?" I said crossing my arms.
"I'm sorry. I was trying to hurry my homework down so we can play the rest of the evening." He said.
"Really?!" I asked.
"I'm sorry I bothered you." I said.
"I promise that any free time I get I will spend it with my little baby brother!" He said.
"Even when we get big?" I asked.
"Even when we're old." He said.
"Promise?" I asked.
"I promise." He said.
"Okay." I said.
"Hug?" He asked and we hugged.
"You still sound and behave like a girl though." He said as we pull away from hugging and I looked at him angrily in a playful way.
"I'm gonna wrestle you!" I said as we wrestle on the grass.

End Of Flashback...

"Waw! I can't believe you remembered that." Brandon said.
"I've got a strong ass memory." I said and we both laughed.
"Sure lets go for pizza." He said.
"But hey. I forgot to ask. Your attack thing that you get. You know when you freak out?" I asked him and he nod.
"Do you still get that?" I asked him.
"Why'd you ask?" He asked.
"It just came to me." I said.
"I guessed it stopped when I met Aria." He said and I shrugged.
"How did you even start getting that? I mean you never really told me what happened that night?" I asked him.
"It's not much to talk about. I mean i can't really remember exact." He said.
"Ok. Well let's get going then." I said.
"Let's go." He said as he grabbed his keys and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Next chapter will be out soon. Don't forget to click the star below and comment what do you think. Till next time bye.. love you all..😘❤✌