Chapter 9- Is it just a dream?

I'm sitting in a room. A dark and metal room with silver hand cuffs on the top of the wall and at the bottom, just perfect for if you wanted to torture somebody. I'm in the corner looking around and I can just feel the evil presence coming towards the room with sounds of a struggling female voice.

The heavy metal door was thrown open as if it was nothing and in came a man, He was very muscular and was about 6"3. He was dragging in a girl... me? That girl she looks like me except older. She had silver hair, except it wasn't like old lady colour, it was legitimate naturally silver. She was a tiny bit taller than I am now and had dull blue eyes from the life being ripped out of her from all the obvious torture they had been doing to her. Why is she in here? Who is he? And why do I feel such a powerful presence radiating off of her? She has the most powerful aura I've ever felt, yet she still somehow got here. So many questions that I need answers to.

"So Ms.Winter care to tell us how you ended up here?" The tall man said.

"I already told you I was just passing by, I meant no harm really." She said with pain in her voice but yet still sounding expressionless so he didn't notice.

"BULLSHIT! YOU FUCKING FILTHY ROGUE!" He screamed slapping her across the face.

"YOU HAVE ONE LAST FUCKING CHANCE TO TALK OR ELSE WE WILL MAKE YOU TALK!" He yelled spitting her face, She just stopped talking, She stopped caring in general, it's almost like she wants to die.

"Ok then if that's how you want it." The man said sighing and roughly pulling her to the wall.

The tall man tightly chained her wrists and ankles to the pure silver handcuffs which in result made her wince a tiny bit but too quiet for him to hear.

"I'll be right back don't go anywhere" He said smirking evilly and laughing while walking out.

I just needed to talk to her that's all I need, maybe I can help get her out! I got up and walked over to her.

"Are you ok? How did we get here?" I started asking all these questions but she for some reason clearly didn't hear me and just stared straight ahead.

"Fuck! How did I get here?" She asked herself.

"Can you hear me? I can help you!" I asked/yelled at her but just like before she paid no attention to me.

The tall man walked inside the door again but this time he has other men with him. One was holding a bag and the other held multiple weapons that I don't think I've ever seen before.

"Sapphire these are my friends and they've brought toys to help us have a nice conversation but you do have the option to tell me why you're here if you don't want to play with us." He said.

"I've already told you, Do.Your.Worst." She said confidently.

"Ok well John why don't you pull out some needles and we can give her the option of which to use." He said then who I assume John set his bag on a metal table on the side of the room pulling out two needles. Oh no.

"So pretty little wolf, we have this amazing mixture of silver that will weaken your immune system immediately to help with the pain increase while we play AND it will slow your wolf down from recovery and our second needle is wolfsbane, it might not affect you the day of torture but after for the next week you'll be in constant excruciating pain. It's your pick sweet heart" John said, she just stood there glaring at them.

"You know how about I choose, can we do both?" The leader asked.

"Sure thing, boss." He then grabbed both needles and stuck them in her arm one at a time but only injecting half of each one.

"Now this might hurt a bit." The leader said and punched her in the dead centre of her face causing her to hit her head against the wall.

"NO STOP IT NO!" I started screaming at them and trying to stand in front of the girl to block the hits but they were just going right through me. What?

"Fuck...you." She mumbled after spitting out a pool of blood and right after they continued beating her with multiple sorts of weapons made of silver.

I then continued to scream and cry begging them to stop and to have mercy but no one could hear me. Just like no one could hear her. I am her and I'm scared I might share the same fate.