Chapter 16- POV

Landons POV

I eventually got over Angelica or 'Sapphire' and I'm now with Britney. She's the new Luna of the Blood Born pack and I've already marked her, the whole mating process is complete and everything but for some reason I always feel so.... Lonely. I have Britney to give me all the attention I desire yet everything just feels so wrong.

My wolf left me. He hasn't talked to me since she left 3 weeks ago. It's been hard to shift without him and sort of painful but I get through it and do it anyways, I don't need him! I'm having my own wonderful life with my beautiful soon to be wife, that's right we're engaged! If I'm being honest it's only because I want to fill the void in my chest. Every time I see a cute couple I imagine that's what Angelica and I could've been, so I immediately go to Britney to get rid of the pain. Even though I still do think of Angelica while making 'love' to Britney, really anything I do is think of Angelica and nothing can stop that besides her being here in my arms, wait actually no, I would still think about her even if she was here because I just love her so much and I wonder if she still thinks of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphires POV

So far I've barely been thinking of Landon. When I first met Grayson he completely changed my whole world. I'm still not talking to anyone besides Rose, I just can't trust anyone yet. I have a strange connection with Rose because I've been in her position before, well I mean yes I had it way more worse than she did but I do understand being at the bottom of the food chain. Everytime someone picks on her or calls her a name or orders her around I just use my Luna voice and tell them to screw off, not in that exact manner but you get my point. In other words I'm doing great. I bet nobody back home misses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous POV

I'm starting to learn about her more and more each day just by observing and seeing how she communicates with her pack members. She hasn't learned anything about who she is yet and I think we all should strike much sooner than we planned, the boss is going to be very pleased about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM

Super short I know but it's just a point of view kinda thing ya know? Also I decided to bring in a new mystery character! So have fun. Also I realized that not a lot of you like my chapters so if you would like to support me please drop a vote everyone is appreciated! Also I don't have 1 vote yet on my book so if you're the first you might get featured! Anyways I hope you enjoyed, drop a vote and a comment. Peace- YouAlreadyKnow