Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 1: Case of the Luna Ghost

(Y/N) POV:

It has already been a few years since me and my friends started working together as Mystery Inc. We've been making quite the name for ourselves, but it sure has done us little good, especially when every one has let it all gone to their heads. Before you ask what I'm talking about, it'd probably be best if I explain it in more detail.

You see, it started like this. As usual, the gang and I are trying to solve another mystery at the Wow-O Toy Factory: The Case of The Luna Ghost. The gang and I had also come up with a plan to catch the Luna Ghost, and just in time, too. After we all get into positions, the Luna Ghost crashes through one of the windows of the factory, letting out a creepy laugh, while carrying Daphne.

"Let go of me!" Daphne exclaims, trying to get the ghost to let go of her. "Okay, now I really have a wedgie. Fred! (Y/N)! Velma! You guys, hurry it up! This ghost keeps grabbing--" she then lets out a scream, not looking too happy with this ghost touching her butt. "Please!"

"Jinkies," says Velma, me and her both standing on the metal grate floor. Velma and I both share a look, before talking into the walkie talkies. "Fred. Come in, Fred."

"Fred! Can you hear us or not!?" I question, getting annoyed that he's not answering.

"Fredster here, Velms, (N/N)," Fred says, finally answering us.

"Enough with the hair already," I say, knowing full well that he's admiring his hairstyle and reflection in a mirror somewhere.

"Shockingly, Daphne's been captured again," Velma says, hinting sarcasm.

It's true. Lately, these past few years, whenever is comes to solving a mystery, Daphne always gets captured somehow. It amazes me how it always happens every single time.

"But it's okay. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne," I say.

"Shaggy, Scooby and (F/A/N) will pop out of the barrel," Velma continues.

"Then you two will activate the conveyor belt, spilling the oil onto the floor," Fred finishes.

Seeing the ghost heading towards the spot where Fred is hiding, Velma and I duck, to hide ourselves, so that the Luna Ghost won't notice us.

"Just remember my plan," Velma says, making me glare at her.

"You mean OUR plan," I correct, since I helped Velma come up with this plan in the first place, while also making sure to keep quiet so the Luna Ghost doesn't hear us.

(3rd) POV:

"Like, chill out, Scooby-Doo, (F/A/N). Stop shaking," Shaggy says, him and his two animal friends hiding inside of the barrel.

"Us?" (F/A/N) questions.

"That's you," Scooby corrects.

"Oh, right. It's me. Sorry," Shaggy apologizes.

Unfortunately for the three of them, the Luna Ghost could hear them, as well as noticing Scooby's tail sticking out from a peeking hole in the barrel. After igniting a flame, the Luna Ghost sets Scooby's tail on fire, causing him to yelp in pain, and give away his hiding spot. Having no other choice, (F/A/N) pops up, licking his paw first, then placing it on Scooby's tail to make the flame go away, much to Scooby's gratitude. When the barrel's lid hits them on the head, however, they both look up and notice the Luna Ghost is in front of them.