Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 3: Wait what!? What're you doing here?

(Sorry about the picture above. It was the best I could find to suit this chapter)

(Y/N) POV:

"Thanks again for driving us here," I say, while grabbing my beach supplies from the Impala's trunk.

"No problem," Dean says while putting sun-block on himself, so that he won't get burnt.

Since I don't have a car of my own to drive around in, I had to ask Sam and Dean to drop me and (F/A/N) off at the beach. Thankfully, they didn't mind. Not only that, but they were also curious to know what Shaggy and Scooby are like. They've heard some stuff about them before Mystery Inc broke up, but Sam and Dean are more interested in getting to meet Shaggy and Scooby in person.

"So, where are we supposed to meet up again?" Sam asks.

"Well, ever since Mystery Inc broke up, Shaggy and Scooby have been taking care of the van. All we have to do is look for a blue, green, and orange van that reads "The Mystery Machine", and then we'll find Scooby and Shaggy," I explain.

"Knowing those two, they're most likely having a barbecue, stuffing themselves with all kinds of food," (F/A/N) says with a smile.

While walking, we eventually see a man walking towards us. "Excuse me, are you (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), and (F/A/N), the detectives?" he asks.

"That's us," says (F/A/N).

"Is there something you need?" I ask.

"Oh, yes. I've been sent by my employer, Mr. Emile Mondevarious to invite you two to his world famous amusement, Spooky Island," the employee says, handing me an envelope. "He'd like you two to solve a mystery."

"Sorry, dude, but today's our day off," says Dean, making me, Sam and (F/A/N) nod our heads in agreement.

As much as I'd like to help, (F/A/N) and I have been solving mysteries none-stop, to the point where we're in need of a break. The same goes for Sam and Dean. Basically, we're exhausted, and would like to enjoy our day off today.

"He'll pay you a fee of 10,000 American dollars," the employee insists.

"We don't solve mysteries for money," I say.

"He'll provide you with free airfare," says the employee.

"Not into first-class," Sam comments.

"Room and board," the employee insists.

"No thanks," says (F/A/N).

"And all you can eat," the employee says, giving it one last shot in convincing us to go.

"Sign me up for all of that," Dean says, excited.

Sam, (F/A/N) and I all roll our at eyes at Dean. All the things that the employee just listed are things that Dean enjoys. Seeing how he's never going to let this go, I let out a sigh.

"Only on two conditions. One, I need two extra paid flight tickets for Sam and Dean. And two, (F/A/N) is allowed to go on the plain with us, with no problems from the "no animals allowed" rule," I point out.

"I can have that arranged," the employee says with a smile.

"Then you got yourself a deal," I say, shaking hands with the employee.

"Looks like we're going," says Sam.

"Yes!" Dean says, obviously excited about all of the free stuff.