Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 6: Death Trap

(3rd) POV:

Once the gang splits up, Shaggy, Scooby and Sam (the Triple S) walk through the halls of the castle until they find themselves in a dining room, with food on the table.

"Look at this, huh, guys?" Sam asks.

"Like, yeah. It's like a medieval sizzler. Pinch me, I'm in heaven--" Shaggy says, then gets pinched on the leg by Scooby. "It's an expression, Scoob."

"Rorry," Scooby says, then panting at the sight of the food.

Sam could not help but shake his head as he smiled at the two goofballs, remembering how (F/N) and (F/A/N) told him and his brother about Shaggy and Scooby's love for food. Meanwhile, in a different part of the castle, Dean walks next to Fred and Velma.

"Hey, Velma, I never meant to--Well, you know...pick you last," Fred says, feeling a little bad for not knowing that was how Velma felt back when Mystery Inc was still a team.

"Don't worry about it, Fred. I know you. All you care about are swimsuit models," says Velma.

"No! Look, I'm a man of substance. Dorky chicks like you turn me on, too," Fred says, giving Velma a pat on the back. Instead of answering back, Velma walks on ahead, making Fred confused on what he did wrong this time. "It's a compliment."

Dean then places a hand on Fred's shoulder. "You, my friend, have a lot to learn about women."

"And you don't?" Fred asks.

"Well, I was never able to have my way with (Y/N). Tried to flirt with her, and all I got was a punch in the face," Dean admits. "Since then, I learned not to make her angry, especially when I found out that she's Shaggy's girlfriend."

Meanwhile, what the three of them failed to realize was that someone was watching them. It was a little man, and whoever he is, he is not pleased to find someone in the castle. He is going to do something about it, even if that means getting rid of them, permanently. And all he had to do was raise a lever to a machine.

(Y/N)'s POV:

After splitting up from the rest of the gang, Daphne, (F/A/N) and I had been searching around for clues. But in order to do that, we had to get through one of the doors. It was boarded up, so we had to remove the wood first. But even after doing that, the door still wouldn't open, no matter how hard we pushed.

"This is ridiculous!" I exclaim. "Unless it's boarded up on the other side, we'll have to practically kick it to get it open."

"Nice idea, (Y/N)," Daphne says, taking a step away from the door.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"I'll explain later. You and (F/A/N) just take a step back," she says.

(F/A/N) and I both look at each other, no clue with what she's getting at, but decide not to question it. Once we step back, Daphne raises her arms, placing her hands together, and then kicks the door open. As great as that is, I see one of the animatronics let out a creepy laugh, and the lights in this place turn on.

Did someone turn on the ride!?

While Daphne cheers, proud of herself for opening the door, I notice one of the carts, heading right toward us. "Daphne!" (F/A/N) and I scream, gaining her attention.