Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 7: Secrets/Escaping the Castle

(3rd) POV:

After the ride turned off, Velma and Dean become relieved, glad to be okay. But they also become worried, since Fred didn't appear after crashing into that window.

"Fred?" Dean calls out.

"Freddie? Are you all right?" Velma asks.

To answer them, Fred finally appears from the window, making Velma and Dean relieved to see him alive. Something then catches Velma's attention.

"The last book," Velma says, pulling the said book from the shelf, which reveals a secret passage.

When Velma and Dean go through it, they find themselves in the same room Fred crashed into a moment ago. But what caught their attention was desks and chairs, which is something that you'd find in a school.

"Looks like some kind of school," Fred points out.

"In a spooky castle ride?" Dean asks, confused on why such items would be here.

"Fishy," Velma says, just as curious.

Fred then notices a control panel of some kind, then fiddles around with a button, which turns on some video screens, with the words "Training Video" on it.

"Welcome to America," a woman on the video says with a smile. "I am using the language English. Now that you're a young adult...you'll need to learn societal dos...and don'ts. Interaction between young people is polite and casual."

While Fred, Velma and Dean watch the video, they become confused, questioning why something like this would be here of all places, especially in a spooky ride like "Spooky Island Castle". In the video, a man plays some music on a piano, to which a trio of girls are enjoying, and then two more men bump into each other.

"Hey, sorry, bro," one of the men apologizes, for making the other man's drink spill on himself.

"I will crush your bones into dust!" the other man says, breaking his glass cup just by tightening his grip on it.

"Let's see how the situation should be handled," the same woman from earlier say, popping back onto the screen. Seeing this, Fred, Velma and Dean all share a look, trying to figure out if this might be a clue or not for their investigation. "Remember, today's young people have a language all their own."

The screen then shows the same scene play out, until the two young men bump into each other again.

"Sorry, bro," the first man says.

"No big whoop, dog. Yo, did you catch that new vid on the box?" the second man asks, not as hostile from what the video showed earlier.

"True dat. I'm up to sniznuff on all popular trends," the first man says.

"Word," the second man says as the screen zooms on him, while he gives a wink.

"It seems to be a brainwashing facility of some type," says Velma. "Wherever there's a brainwashing cult, there's always a power hungry leader behind it all. The Papa Smurf figure."

"Mondevarious," Fred says, listing a possible suspect.

"Then why would he have invited us here?" Dean asks, trying to put all of this into careful thought.

Meanwhile, back with the Triple S.

"Raggy, Ram, look," Scooby says, noticing some stuff.

"Let's check it out," says Sam.

Sam notices a device, then pushes a button, which turns on the lights, revealing some kind of movie set studio.

"Oh, boy. Lights, camera, action, huh, Scoob?" Shaggy jokes, earning a nod of agreement, while Sam shakes his head with a smile.