Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 13: A man in a mask

(I know the picture stinks, but it was the best I could find. So, sorry)

(F/A/N)'s POV:

Since the man we crashed into is unconscious, Shaggy thought it'd be a great idea to disguise himself with some of the man's clothing. At first, I thought it was a good idea, until more of those monsters appear, singing to the ritual's song. Not sure what else to do, I hide behind Shaggy, while he tries his best to blend in by dancing to the song.

That's the least of our problems, however, when the man we crashed into starts to wake up, and slowly gets back on his feet. Before I can warn Shaggy, however, his dance moves involve smacking the man in the face, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine, and then elbowing him in the face four times, knocking this guy unconscious once again.

Wow. Didn't see that coming. But I am impressed, nonetheless.

Once those monsters leave, Shaggy rubs his elbow in pain. "You try to sneak (N/N) out of here, I'll go get Scoob," he whispers.

"You got it," I say, giving him a solute.

With that said, I try to sneak my way through the monsters, to find (Y/N), as carefully as I can.

(Y/N)'s POV:

While Sam, Fred, Velma and I continue to dance with these monsters, we all look up, trying to give Daphne and Dean the hint to climb to the surface, so that they can open the air vents. Thankfully, they understand, and start to climb. Meanwhile, I notice that Mondevarious appears, along with N' Goo Tauna and some henchmen.

I'm not sure how long we had been at it with this dance, but once everyone stops, Sam, Velma and I stop as well, still trying to blend in. The only one who hadn't stopped is Fred! We all give him worried looks, trying to hint that he needs to stop dancing, because he's blowing our cover. After a second or two, he starts to realize his mistake.

"Yo, yo, yo. Yo, homedogs. Uh, you all forgot the next part of the dance, where we do the electric slide, you know," Fred says, doing some more dance moves.

Unfortunately, he's not fooling anybody, especially when Mondevarious' henchmen grab Fred, Sam, Velma and me.

"Fred, Velma, Sam. Welcome to my little end-of-the-world party. I've waited a long time for this moment," Mondevarious says. "Thank you for returning the ultimate party favor: The Daemon Ritus. And thank you for also saving me the trouble of bringing (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)," the moment he says my name, one of the henchmen takes my mask off, revealing my face to everyone. They even start to drag me away from my friends. "And now, behold the sacrifices."

When he says that, Scooby appears, being carried on a brick-made chair by four more henchmen. They even drag me all the way to him, keeping a tight grip on me, so that I don't escape.

"Rank you. Rank you," Scooby says, waving to everyone from his seat. "Rello, rank you."

I then hear someone make a "pst" sound, making mine and Scooby's eyes widen in shock. "Shaggy?" we ask in sync.

"Hey, I'm here, too," I hear a familiar voice say in a hush whisper.

"(F/A/N)?" I ask, looking behind me to see my said (F/A).

"(N/N), (F/A/N), Scoobert," Shaggy says, taking off the mask he was wearing, revealing his face, as well as making me realize he was disguising himself. "Hey, let's run for it. We, like, gotta get out of here."