Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 11: Mixed up

(F/A/N)'s POV:

After helping Velma, Shaggy and I saw Fred and Dean in the vat. Being careful to not miss, Shaggy grabbed Fred, while I grabbed Dean.

"Hey, buddies," Shaggy says.

"You two okay?" I ask.

"Well, I had my frigging protoplasm put into the vat, and then some monster decides to make itself right at home with my body and is practically doing who knows what with it!" Dean exclaims, obviously stressed from what just happened today. "How the heck am I supposed to make out with chicks and help myself to some beer if I'm stuck like this?!"

"Shouldn't that be the least of your problems right now?" I ask, finding it a LITTLE hard to believe that he's Sam's older brother, especially when Sam is the mature one.

"Shaggy, (F/A/N)! Listen, guys. Someone must have spiked my root beer last night. Talk me down, man. Talk. Me. Down!" Fred exclaims.

From the looks of it, he's most likely hoping that he's drunk, and that this is all just a nightmare.

"Fred, you and Dean are a couple of frigging protoplasmic heads," Shaggy points out.

"I know," Fred says weakly. "But I'm still the best-looking protoplasmic head here."

Dean then scoffs at him. "Please. We all know that I'm the better looking guy here, especially since all of the chicks fall for me."

Hearing that irked me a little. Of all things, THAT is what's important to them!? I mean, really?! Now is not the time to be thinking about stuff like that, especially with what could be going on right now on the island. And just for that, I smack both Fred and Dean's protoplasmic heads, making them leave the caves, and hopefully help them get back to their bodies.

(3rd) POV:

"How do you drive this thing?" Fred asks.

"Don't ask me, man!" Dean exclaims, him and Fred trying to steer their protoplasm heads in the right direction.

"The Darkopalypse's upon us. Gather what you need for the ceremony," the monster in Fred's body says.

Somehow, Fred and Dean were able to make it to the hotel. And as luck would have it, they were also able to find their bodies.

"There they are! Our bodies!" Dean exclaims, trying to steer his protoplasmic head towards his body, while Fred tries to do the same.

"I see them! I'm coming, good-looking!" Fred exclaims.

However, just as Fred and Dean were about to get back to their bodies, their bodies entered separate rooms. And once both doors closed on them, Fred and Dean ended up hitting the doors, which caused their protoplasmic heads to bounce all over the place like a pair of beach balls.

(F/A/N)'s POV:

All that's left is to help Daphne and Sam. However, we ended up grabbing someone else.

"Thank you so much, you've saved me. Thank you," some stranger says.

"Sorry, we're, uh, looking for our friends," Shaggy apologizes, placing this guy back into the vat.

"Okay, let's try this again. Eanie, meanie, minie..." I say, trying to keep a lookout for Sam and Daphne.

"Moe!" Shaggy exclaims, trying again.