Fred x reader (Girl's side) Final Chapter: We saved the day

(3rd) POV:

Daphne and Dean continue to try and move the handle, but no matter how much strength they put into it, the handle just wouldn't budge. Meanwhile, Zarkos sneaks up from behind Daphne.

(cue the theme song and listen to it as many times as you want)

"Senorita," Zarkos says from behind Daphne.

"Daphne, look out!" Dean exclaims.

Zarkos grabs Daphne by the throat and tries to punch her, but Daphne dodges just in time. Then she tries to kick him, but Zarkos grabs her leg. Dean then tries to punch the wrestler, but his fist gets caught, giving Daphne the opening she needed to kick Zarkos in the face, resulting in him to let go of Dean's fist, as well as being knocked a few feet away from them.

"Nice moves," Dean compliments.

"Thanks," she says.

As for (Y/N) and Scooby, they continue to run for their lives, along with Shaggy and (F/A/N).

"Yield to my puppy power!" Scrappy exclaims, knocking some more monsters out of his way.

"We gotta tip over the protoplasm vat," Velma points out, her, Sam and Fred getting back on their feet from being knocked to the ground by Scrappy earlier.

"How?" Fred asks.

"The pincer," Sam says, realizing that it's their only chance to save everyone, including their friends. "Come on."

They don't get far, however, when two henchmen arrive and grab Velma, preventing her from going anywhere.

Fred then grabs one of the pulleys. "You all need to step back, because Fredster's got his groove on," he says, swinging the pulley over his shoulder as more henchmen arrive.

Fred then uses the pulley to smack some of the henchmen unconscious, while Sam helps, following Fred's example with one the pulleys. As for Dean and Daphne, they continue to fight Zarkos, helping each other when need be. Zarkos tried to kick Dean, but he dodges the attack, which resulted in the wrestler to grab Daphne instead. She then uses the heal on her boot to kick Zarkos in the head, causing the wrestler to swing Daphne's body over his shoulder.

Dean tries to kick Zarkos, but ends up being grabbed and punched in the stomach, causing Dean to collapse to his knees, as he clutches his stomach in pain. Zarkos then climbs onto a metal pole, ready to do a body slam on Daphne.

"Daphne! Heads-up!" Dean exclaims, making Daphne look up to see what's going on.

Thanks to Dean's warning, Daphne rolls her body out of the way, just in time for Zarkos to hurt himself, and clutch his elbow in pain.

"Got you! You look so much bigger on TV," Scrappy says, grabbing Scooby.

Scooby then grabs Scrappy's nose hair, making the insane monster-puppy-dog to let go of him. Scrappy cries in pain, trying to shake Scooby off of him. But when Scooby was able to pull out some nose hairs, he lands on all fours. Scrappy then clutches his nose in pain, and sneezes, making Scooby get covered in snot.

Scooby gags, not pleased with being sneezed on. "Raggy!" he screams.

Realizing that Scooby needs help, Shaggy, (Y/N) and (F/A/N) rush to save their friend.