Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 2: Mystery Inc Breaks Up/Two Years Later

(Sorry if this chapter sucks. I really tried my best, especially during and after the song part. So, sorry if you don't like it. But I do hope you enjoy it, nonetheless)

(Y/N) POV:

While the police took Mr. Smithers away to jail, the gang and I got ready to leave. Since we solved another mystery, there was no longer any point in us staying here anymore. However...

"Fred, I can't believe you took credit for my plan again," Velma says as we all walk towards the van, while Shaggy places our bags inside of the Mystery Machine.

I then glare at her. "Excuse ME. I believe you mean OUR plan," I say, reminding her that I also helped out.

"Some plan. That ghost pawed me for an hour and a half," says Daphne.

"Daphe, look. It's not our fault you always get kidnapped," says Fred.

"I do not always get kidnapped. Can't believe you'd say that to me," Daphne says, giving Fred a glare, while also looking a little hurt.

Velma then rolls her eyes. "Oh, please. You come with your own ransom note," she says. Then before any of us know it, Daphne snatches Velma's glasses away from her. "Hey, my glasses!

"Who's helpless now?" Daphne mockingly asks, while Velma tries looking for her glasses.

"I'm going to kill you, Daphne!" Velma exclaims.

However, instead of Daphne, Velma ends up trying to choke Fred by mistake.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch the ascot!" Fred exclaims, prying Velma's hands off of him.

"Hey, you guys, look, I know I'm just the dude that carries the bags, but it seems to me we all play an important part in this group," Shaggy says, while Velma snatches her glasses away from Daphne. "I mean, we're just like a big, delicious banana split. Fred, you're the big banana. Daphne, you're the pastrami and bubble-gum-flavored ice cream. Velma, you're the sweet-and-sour mustard sauce. And (N/N), you're the chocolate coated strawberries and cherry that goes on top."

"Mm-mmm," Scooby hums, licking his lips.

"That sounds pretty good, doesn't it, Scoob?" Shaggy asks Scooby with a smile.

"Ruh-huh," Scooby says, nodding his head in agreement.

"You know what, Shaggy? You've really put it in perspective for me," says Velma.

"Thanks," Shaggy says, smiling.

"I quit," Velma says, making all of us widen our eyes in shock.

"No," Shaggy says.

I slowly shake my head. "Y-you can't be serious!" I exclaim, hoping that she's joking, while (F/A/N) nods his/her head in agreement.

"No way. Y-you can't quit," Daphne says, making me believe that she doesn't want Velma to leave either. But I am soon proven wrong. "I was gonna quit in, like, two seconds. And now everyone is gonna totally think that I copied off the smart girl."

"Now, wait a minute. Wait a minute," Fred says, making all of us look at him. "Maybe I quit. I do. Yeah, I quit."

Fred then walks away from all of us.

"I'm out of here," Velma says, walking past Daphne.

"Good riddance," Daphne says before she too walks away.