Chapter 1 : death

I was sitting in what seemed like an empty white plain. I looked around to see my body wasn't there, only a transparent ghost -like figure.  Oh that's right ...I died. I don't really care though. My world will work fine without me, and I ,without it. I wish for a peaceful eternal slumber.

"Not so soon!"a voice called.

God... I suppose. Now what happened. I think he can read my thoughts, anyhow I am not in the mood to speak.

"I can read them. So let's get straight to the point. I am God, and, like you might have suspected, I am going to reincarnate you in another world."

I thought that was bound to happen. But before that, I want to know more about you. I know you know about me, plus I don't like the introduction business. All I can hear is your voice. I want you to show me how you look like.

I was expecting a tall guy in flamboyant clothes ,and handsome if I am lucky, not as awesome as me though. My greatness cannot be outdone.

A gush of wind and red petals. OHSHC- like (ouran high school host club) entry, you know, all that flashy stuff. Then a throne like tamaki's appeared with a 3D shadow on top of it. Soon it turned into coloured image and I saw him...

 Soon it turned into coloured image and I saw him

( Don't  mind the window)

A perfect representation of a cold and deadly gaze and a wealthy appearance.  Long dark hair, awesome! Can be called handsome I guess...
( He is...duh!)
He seemed like he could kill with that kind of gaze, if someone disobeyed him.

Well that would be the case for a normal person, but fyi( for your information), I am not one of them. I, being the cool type that I am, paid it no attention.

" I am Kaname Kuran and the God that humans believe me to be."( Ik,ik guys, vampire knight reference lol. Btw, none of them, the pic and the character, belong to me. Just saying... )

" You died because my pet fell and cut your life string."(lame ik)

You have a pet?

"Yes, and its name is ao and it is adorable."

He showed me a picture of the pet. And OMG it WAS Sooooo adorable!!!!

(For those who love ao the squirrel from yona of the dawn

(For those who love ao the squirrel from yona of the dawn... I am a big fan . Awww so cute!!)

How can you get mad at such a cute little creature. I no longer care about my death,not that I ever did.

''So anyways, to compensate you, I decided to give you reincarnation and a few cheats for free along with my sweet little pet as your assistant to guide you. You will meet him there.''

Being happy would be an understatement. I was so grateful for my death. Specially because of my new assistant. It will be a happy life.

"Now, what do you want for your cheats?"

Ok let me list them out.
1. Photographic Memory
2. Op-ness
3. Memories of my past life
4. Rich doting parents
5. Beautiful face and body
6. Make ao talk with me
7. Magic that I can use perfectly.
8. No studies.
Rest, you decide.

" Too much to ask, don't you think. I can't fulfill your last wish and ao can talk already. I will attend to rest of your wishes."

I almost pouted. I wanted there to be no studies. Well,I guess I asked for extreme things so I guess this much is to be expected.  One more wish then-
Let there be manga and anime and technology.

" Sorry that cannot happen either. I am sending you to a world where technology doesn't exist.....yet. If you want you can change that fact. No more wishes. Bye..."

I was shocked. "Wait what!!!? Nooo!!! No technology? I will die of boredom!??

" I will assure you, that won't happen." The last thing I saw was a devilish smirk on the god's face when a great suction pulled me into a black abyss...

( Cliff hanger....So guys I hope you liked my story. I will obviously continue from where it started. I will give a short summary of the story before every chapter in case you have forgotten it. I do that a lot. I will introduce other characters in the next chapter which will be realeased soon. You can follow me on my Instagram account as well. It is tia.3357.Pictures do not belong to me. bye. )