Chapter 15- Girls meet their New-selves

"Let's begin" I said.

"Begin what?" The three people in front of me asked.

"The Great Reveal"

"Talk human language" Villi commented.

"The explanation about, well everything,"

"I highly appoint Ao for it, because you don't know how to explain." Abby teased.

"Same here." The other two agreed.

"Fine as you wish. Ao the magician is here for the reveal!"
I stepped aside and let Ao do the talking.

"Magician? Seriously?" My friends questioned while I just shrugged.

"Ahemm...."Ao cleared his throat," I failed to give you a proper introduction. I am Ao and I have been sent by Kaname Sama to assist Zendaya Sama in this world. Needless to say,  I will assist you too. This world is an otome world, where magic prevails but is granted to the highest nobility only."

"You never told me that!"

" Utau sama, when did I ever get the time and opportunity to do so?"

"Right."

"Who is Kaname? " Abby asked.

"Current God. You did not meet him because you did not die, but transmigrated."

"Ohhh.."

"Transmigrated?" Chichi questioned.

"That means your soul has shifted from your body on Earth to your body in this world."

"What happened to our bodies then?"Villi asked.

"As it was Kaname sama's wish that you came to entertain utau sama, he prepared arrangements so as to not disrupt that world's order. He prepared new humans who look exactly like you and added your memories and your past behaviour so no one can identify the difference. As utau sama's death was also caused by a mistake, he provided the same function for her as well."

"You died?" Abby, being slow as usual, inquired.

"Yes,I did. Congratulations a new discovery has been made." I replied," That's why these people weren't emotional when they saw me. I am not dead on Earth,I mean I am but, you know what I mean..."

Ao continued," So this a world with animé and manga people, therefore, you are also characters, precisely villainesses."

"WHAT!!" They all shrieked.

"Suits you." I commented.

"I am not done yet, far from it, actually.  You are villainesses in different routes which the heroine takes and you all get executed or imprisoned when this game ends."

"We are here to die then?"Chichi asked.

"Yes, but you can change your fate."

"What are routes?" Abby asked.

"  I know you know nothing about such stuff so it's better not to remember too much even if you managed to understand. But know that the people who you are now ,are noble, so act accordingly. "

Seeing looks of confusion, Ao sighed and explained further," It means that you have to watch your behaviour, learn etiquettes and attend parties in fancy ball gowns. Although you are children, you will have a stricter upbringing here."

"What!!"

" I did not understand, if we are vilainesses, why do we have to do formal stuff. Can't we just kill people?" Villi asked with the intent to kill in her eyes.