Chapter 6- My Solution

Being shocked would be an understatement. Although I was a medium- otaku and have seen the irritating villainesses in manga and anime but being reincarnated into one, and that too, in a stupid otome game, was beyond my comprehension and belief.

I heard the details of the otome game from Ao which was something like this-

The heroine named Hailey Bell who possesses a rare magic which can control time. It is very rare and dangerous so to train it she, a commoner, enrolls into an academy for nobility and royalty.
She is a timid, clumsy with dark violet hair and matching eyes.

In the beginning, she was an outcast but after some ' fateful encounters' with the capture targets, she gains their interest and love

In the beginning, she was an outcast but after some ' fateful encounters' with the capture targets, she gains their interest and love. Therefore she is 'the innocent victim' of bullying by the envious and jealous noble ladies, out of which Utau Dandelion was the ringleader.

Utau was very obsessive of her 'prince charming' Ryan Bering , who was the crown prince and her fiance. She had fallen in love with him at first sight and had clung onto him throughout her life.

She was an elegant lady like her mother and an expert at fashion and insulting commoners. Despite her cutesy appearance, she was a scheming person. Although she had a sensible brain, she misused it. She was too pampered by her parents and brother to experience anything tragic so she was enraged to find the heroine steal her fiance. She had light orange hair and beautiful eyes. She had a minor elemental magic by which she could control the wind.

Her prince or Ryan Bering, was the cold type of person who hated the villainess but could not say it

Her prince or Ryan Bering, was the cold type of person who hated the villainess but could not say it. He thought that his father will introduce him to more annoying girls. Being Utau's fiance, daughter of one of the most powerful Duke, many of his admirers forfeited, so he did benefit from it in a way. He had white hair and ice blue eyes. He had ice magic.

These were the main characters in this otome game

These were the main characters in this otome game. Ao had told me that the other capture target or as I like to call them ' handsome idiots', had the classic traits one could find in a reverse harem, and that he would introduce when I meet them.

He stated that I would be engaged to the 'coldy' when I am 5 years old and I would meet the heroine when I am 13. I have plenty of time till then to avoid my tragic end of getting executed by the idiots, for bullying the heroine and other commoners.

That is why I call them idiots, I mean, why would anyone in their right mind chose a person who is too shy to complete a sentence and blushes at every single thing, and discard a person as cute as the villainess!?

So that is what I thought -

1. Killing the heroine is too much work for me.
2. Escaping to some area to live peacefully is something I would never do. Why should I leave all luxury, huh?
3. Avoiding capture targets is too complicated and impossible because of my famous father.

So I decided that would I enjoy luxury and my pampered life and trample my death under the feet of my great self! Bwahahahaha!