Chap 5- V-I-L-L-A-I-N-E-S-S!?

Something soft and fluffy brushed my face. I sneakily opened one eye to look at the source. The scene in front of me made me jump up in excitement!

It was Ao!

It was sitting on by chest looking at me with twinkling eyes. I immediately sat up and almost strangled it to death. I wanted to say its name but my baby language made it sound like something else.

It started struggling and got out of my grip.

" Hey! Don't do that!"

"Can't help it. Stop being so cute if you don't want to be strangled to death by me. " I thought.

"Huh?" He questioned wonderingly. We can communicate in my mind. Cool....

" Go get a plastic surgery." I grinned at my last thought. I don't really know if babies do that, but then again, I am not a regular baby.

He looked at me disbelievingly. He sighed and said after a while," Ms. Zendaya, as you already know, you have reincarnated. I wanted to talk to you about something important."

It has been a while since I heard my real name. Ah.. it brings back memories. I was a fairly normal person. I was average at most things excluding studies and art. I studied diligently and my loving parents used to praise me.

I really liked other people's envy and admiration directed towards me, so I bragged often. I was at the top in every single subject in school. I maintained a poker face to keep annoying people away from me, but that was only for school.
At home I was complete opposite.I didn't study at all,except completing my homework, neither was I ever serious. Irresponsible, free-spirited and fun loving were some words to describe me at home.

All kinds of arts were loved by me. That included music, drawing, compositions, photography, calligraphy etc. A complete art fanatic!

My death was caused by the same factor. A beautiful painting fell off a tempo. I was crossing the road and found it lying there where it was about to get crushed by a van. I jumped forward and protected it but got hit myself.

Idiotic right? But I didn't think so. It was made by spending endless hours of hardwork,  and love for art was evident in it. I considered it a heroic deed, dying for what you love is nothing shallow.

I was reminiscing about the past when suddenly I heard ao literally shouting my name in his shrill voice. Apparently he had been trying to acquire my attention for a long time.

He cleared his throat and began," So as I was saying, your rebirth took place in the body of the villainess of the otome game, ' Die or love.'

I tilted my head and asked, " Villainess? Otome game? What is that?"

He answered," Otome game is a story based video game in which users play the character of the female lead or heroine. They have to attain the capture targets ,who are handsome guys. We win by completing missions given to us. "

"Oh,I understand, but do we have villainesses in such games? "

"Yes, we do, to make the story move forward. They are possessive, dumb and clingy. And now you are the villainess, Utau Dandelion, the daughter of Duke of Edinburgh, Kins Dandelion, and Duchess, Mira Dandelion. You have an adopted brother named Ryu."

" What?!"

" It's not over yet, you have to avoid death flags to live in this world. In every route,that the heroine takes, you will die at the end. Start by making a plan for your survival with your able guide, that is, me."

No response.

" Ms. Zendaya?"

No response.

"Hello, anyone there?What happened to you?"

File Zendaya.exe has stopped working.