Chapter 17- Encounter

'Fun is on its way.' I thought while covering my smirk.

The event took place at such a coincidental timing.  All my acquaintances gathered up in one place.

Coldy and Butterfly on one side and my (not too) girly friends on the other side.

Today I had planned a meet up with my friends, while the others were unwelcomed guests.

Ryan started the conversation,"Who are you?"
Abby asked the same question.

"You don't know who I am, girl? I am the succeeding monarch of this country." Ryan replied.

"Seems like a kid with big dreams," Villi murmured inaudibly. She suddenly realised that the two fellows were the guys in the picture. I directed her through actions to explain it to the other two.

"She's a .... foreigner , Ryan, they all are." I said.

"Hi sis, what are you doing... Woah, your highness?" Ryu said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Brother!" I squealed.
"You have a real brother?" All three of them asked.
I whispered to them,"Yes, in this life. He is apparently younger than me if you count my previous life's age."

"Your friends don't even know that?"Phlyn asked.

"Now they do." I simply answered,"His name is Ryu, my elder brother."

Ryu greeted them and we all sat down in my rose garden on designer devil-black chairs around a snow white table. 

"Ryan, Phlyn, Ryu meet Abby...I mean Anna Conda, Violet Petrova and Chelsey Godwin."

"Who..?"Abby the slowpoke said.

Chichi nudged her and explained it to her AGAIN.

"Oh... I get it now."

I sighed,thinking people will remain people.

Sipence took over the conversation and we all sat facing each other, with nothing to say.

"Damon is great. Seriously this is the best thing that has happened till now." Villi spoke finally.

"I know right, he is quite funny. He was one of my favourite, not as good as Elijah though."

Hearing me praise people, Phlyn and Ryan spoke up,"Who are they?"

To tease them, I replied," My  good friends."

Their grave faces were on. I smirked a bit and Villi understood why. She joined me because it was fun," Yes, her very close friends."

"How are they your friends, aren't they actors acting like characters?" Abby ruined it.

"What?" The boys questioned.

'This will complicate things' I thought. "Nevermind it, they are characters in a book. Since I really like them they are like my imaginary friends. " I came up with a fake explanation.

"Ok" They said, being satisfied.

"Say, Mr. Monarch, are you really a prince?"Villi asked.

Phlyn laughed at the nickname while Ryu shifted uncomfortably.
Ryan glared at Phlyn and answered sternly,"Of course."

"So do you live in a castle? Is it like the Disney castle?" Abby started.

"Yes, I live in a humongous castle, bigger than you lowly beings can ever imagine. What is Disney though?"

"A foreigner thing " I quickly responded.

"Ask him for a tour." Chichi whispered to me.

"What? No."

"Please?Pretty please?" Abby, who was listening ,requested.

"Even if it is an 'ugly' please, or a 'cool' please, I won't listen," I rejected them,"Why do you even want to go there?"

"Aren't you curious? Don't you want to go to see the luxurious items. They may have beautiful paintings and architecture..." Abby wriggled her eyebrows and successfully bribed me.

"Fine! " I said and spoke to Ryan about about the matter. He agreed while my brother and Phlyn begged to go with us. We fixed tomorrow to go for the tiny trip.

After another wave of awkward silence, Phlyn spoke,"Did you choose these chairs and tables? They are set up in your favourite monochrome style of art."

"Yes I chose them. Aren't they pretty?"

"Yes they are!"Abby squealed.

"By the way, all of you, please help me."

Asking for help was unusual for me so curiosity got the better of them.

" I want to build something that will be something really revolutionary. It requires a lot of support."

Intrigued, they asked, "What is it?"

Emanating the mysterious aura I slowly said " A Mobile Phone."
My mates knew what it was and immediately agreed while inhabitants of this world asked me for further explanation since hey used the old landlines to communicate or magic to transport. Knowing that transport required high level of magic and skill, I knew a mobile phone would be beneficial.

"The future's addiction and a loner's joy, this will help us to  advance and develop. Not only will it help in faster communication, it will allow us to connect to outside world in just a second. It will help us to perform calculations, click pictures, pass time by playing 'games', watch plays on a screen and even shop."

"I have never heard or read about this kind of magic. It looks amusing. I will help." Phlyn said.

"It is even better than magic." Villi commented.

"You are familiar about it?" Ryan asked.

"I told them beforehand when I was just thinking about it." I hastily replied.

"Hmm... Anyhow I will help. Just like Phlyn said, it is interesting. It may help our nation to progress. What do we have to do?"

"One more thing, keep it a secret from the adults until it is completely made. I don't want them to think that we are just kids who like to dream illogically. I will tell you what you have to do tomorrow after planning it. " I said.

"Ok." They all agreed.

"You are so amazing sister! I'm so proud of you." Ryu hugged me. He looked a cuddly soft toy.

"I know right, I am awesome. All hail, the greatest person." I emitted an aura  of narcissism, causing a wave of loud laughter to spread across my friends.

We said farewell to each other and went to our respective homes.

"Tomorrow will be a great day for me and for this world's history. "A smile crept to my face when I thought about it.