Chapter 24- Two Sleeping Kids

" Utau samaaaaaa!"
A boy with orange hair barged in through the door and my introduction was interrupted (or completed) by him. He ran up to me in high speed and pounced on me.
"Because of you, I know my reflexes are still strong ."
I avoided him successfully but he ended up getting hurt as his head banged on the long bench that I was sitting on.

" I avoided him successfully but he ended up getting hurt as his head banged on the long bench that I was sitting on

"Who is he? Your aquaintance?" Urie asked.
"Good question! Let's ask him." I turned towards the guy with the rotating circles in his eyes. "Are you my aquaintance?I don't seem to remember you at all."

"Utau samaaaaaa! That's rude you know. Saying that you don't remember me when we are always together!"

"Who again?"

That boy held me by the hand and dragged me out of the restaurant.
I was thinking ," Okay I know you are weird. You don't have to prove it. " I just let myself be dragged along to see what he was going to say, so that I can come to a conclusion on the kind of pervert he was. I never would have expected such a surprising incident...

Urie's POV

We were just introducing ourselves but this random guy just barged in, shouted the girl's name and basically took off with her.

"Yea...? What just happened." I asked.

"Seemed like a kidnapping to me. And we just let it happen! Let's follow them, after all we can't let a cute little girl be kidnapped right in front of us."
He seemed enthusiastic since the development was like the novel he was reading.

I nodded and we starting following them.

After walking for a while, they stood at a distance from a shop named 'The King's Men.' We hid behind the corner to peek at them. I was in the front and Yea was behind me. We were at a distance where we could not hear them but could see them clearly. We could see their side profiles.

The guy held her shoulders all of a sudden and stared at her. She flinched slightly but then stared back. I could feel a slight sting in my heart but I didn't know why. After a while, she turned back and started to leave but then he grabbed her by her shoulders once again made her face him. He gently took her hand and placed it on his face. He looked lovingly in her eyes. She blushed and smiled.

I turned towards Yea who was adding this description to his scene,"Oi!Oi! Stop, you are creeping me out. " But he wasn't listening, he was writing on a notepad in his hand with inhumane speed. As you might have guessed, this guy is a RDA (romance development addict) and yes, he loves to plot such things.

"One more thing, how is that called 'blushing' and 'smiling'. It is more like 'disgusted' and 'escapee mode on." I said.

"You don't understand at all. Just look in her eyes, that awkwardness and that crooked smile! That is youthful romance between a loving childhood friend and a girl with amnesia. I must note down every single detail!"

I sighed and turned back to look at the 'protagonists.' They stayed in the same position when the girl seemed to realise something. She suddenly started laughing hard and hugged him tightly.

"Wait, then what he was saying was true?! " I turned around but he was not there.

"Yea? Yea! Where are -"

But before my question was answered I fell down and my vision became blurry.

_______________________________________
Short chapter? But I will be updating more frequently. Stay curious!

P.S. The title of the chapter is just a play of words.  It was double kid- napping so I just used two sleeping kids.;)