Chapter 19- Marvellous Creation

(continuation of the trip)

The birds chirped and we talked. Talking like there is no end. We had so many things to say to each other. Whenever a topic came to an end, someone started another interesting topic. I was having fun but something kept on bugging me. What did I forget? It was supposed to be important.

After thinking and chatting simultaneously, I finally remembered.

"People! Listen. The mobile phone that I was talking about last time that we met. We should start today itself." I pulled out a crampled piece of paper and spread it in front of them. "This is a plan of the phone." I was a bit embarrassed looking at condition of the paper but soon put the thought in the 'don't care' zone.

"What is that? "Coca questioned.
I really didn't like to explain but I know none of my friends would do it for me. "Well , the structure of a thing that we are planning to build. It is like a device that will help us do many things. You can join us. The more, the merrier."

"Its rather the more, the messier." Ryan commented. He had noticed that I was paying more attention to Coca than him.

"Messier is more fun. " I said.

Coca's eyes lit up. He agreed to join and promised not to tell the adults about it.

"Ryan did you do what I asked for?" I asked.

With the flick of his finger, a group of technicians, mechanics, scholars, magicians and scientists came in.

"Wow, what are these people for?" Abby who was stunned,said.
" To execute my perfect plan."

This will be my first time constructing something. I always wanted to do something but was so powerless that I couldn't before.

" So people, this project will take both time and effort. Let me distribute jobs.
Anna(Abby) and Phlyn {Team AP} you are responsible for the actual and basic structure.
Chelsey(Chichi) and coca{ Team CC }supervise the construction of various mechanical and metallic parts.
Violet and Ryan, {Team VR}you are responsible for the memory chips and providing guidance to the scientists as to how this works and what all aspects it will cover.
I will look towards adding various other elements and apps.
Of course if anyone finishes early, they can help others.
Let's get going now."

I was wondering if they will be able to do what I just said, after all we are not older than five years.
Although this scene may not look more than children asssigning roles in a game like 'house' , but I wish for everybody to cooperate.

The role allotment was not solely based on capabilities, but also for providing elements to create a perfectly amusing environment. Shipping my friends has always been my hobby, even if I got scolded by them later for doing so. After all my life thrives on amusement! I want to observe if these couples result in reality. Team VR can develop a love-hate relationship. AP may have that 'bubbly girl and playboy' scenario and CC has the feeling of 'good girl and genius'.
These thoughts left me in a state of happiness and made me a giggling mess.

"What should I do,sis?" Ryu asked.
Oh right, I forgot to assign him a job.
"You can help me."
He agreed and everyone started working in the royal garden, taking individual areas to work on their jobs.

VR argued every once in a while, AP worked well having many interesting conversations and CC worked diligently, barely conversing. Ryu and I laughed every once in a while and for some reason, I could feel envious stares and occasional glares targeting Ryu. I didn't understand why though. As the time passed, they decreased.

Soon the evening set in, so we bade eachother farewell for the day. Obviously since our work wasn't complete, this also became our excuse for meeting each other daily.

Reaching home, Ao welcomed me with his paw mark on my forehead.
"What are you doing?" I said, completely shocked.
" A mark so you won't forget about me in the future. "
"What do you mean?"
"I didn't have the opportunity to exit this room for a long time. I am so bored!"
I did notice Ao getting more irritated day by day, but didn't know the reason. I thought for a while and answered.
"I will take you tomorrow. We will be meeting every day anyway. Right! Let's tell my friends to bring their assistants along. You will be able to have fun while we work."

"Good idea. I will communicate with my fellow assistants and they will let their masters know."

"You can give us advice too. It is very difficult to let a bunch of children work on such a complicated project."

"Sure."