Chap 3- Destination Reached

I opened my eyes. A soft cushion was under me. I tried to sit up but it was really hard?  I looked at my hands and somehow they had shrunk! After a few attempts of getting up, I gave up. I looked around to see vertical bars around me, and man they were huge! I tried to recall what had happened.

Then it hit me.

I got reincarnated.

I figured out that I was a baby from my tiny hands and that I was in a cot.

A few minutes later an elegant lady, more like a giant to me, came in the room where I was kept. She stopped right before my cot and peered down at me.
That's when I saw her beautiful, long, purple hair and purple eyes which had a little tinkle. A smile appeared on her lips when she saw me.

 A smile appeared on her lips when she saw me

She gestured to her maids to leave. I had not noticed them until she did so, and only saw their backs as they left. I was looking at them when I heard a loud squeal that surprised me.
I turned my head to the source of  the voice that was none other that the lady with the purple hair. Wow... there goes her reputation as an elegant lady.

"How cuteeee! " She had squealed. As soon as her squeal ended, two figures rushed in. A man with orange hair and a 2-3 years old boy with purple hair.

 A man with orange hair and a 2-3 years old boy with purple hair

The man

The boy

The boy

They had a worried expression on their face. They said in unison," What happened?"

The lady said," Don't you think our child is sooo cute, Gilbert?"
They both sighed in relief and their unnecessary fret.

Wait.. their child? OMG then these beautiful people are my parents?! They sure are doting though. I will be pretty in future. The younger one, I assume, is my brother.

The lady's voice brought me out of my thoughts."Ryu come and take a look at your baby sister."

Ryu...? A Japanese name? But aren't the names of my parents in English?

The young boy stood next to my cot and glanced at me. I smiled at him and gestured for him to pick me up. I wanted to touch him, he was soo cuteeee! If I could speak, I know my voice will sound like the lady's when she squealed.

The boy was flustered but my mom encouraged him to do it. He soon picked me up and with a lot of failed attempts, he managed to hold me in a comfortable position. I touched his cheek and he poked mine on the same time. The man spoke for the first time," You both think alike. I guess you will get along very well in the future."
The boy nodded shyly to his comment. I soon fell asleep in his arms. Being a baby sure is hard...