Chapter 12- Mr. Butterfly

"Who...what... Pardon?"
Surprised, I asked the overly gentleman-ish fellow in front of me.

"I said, that my name is Phlyn," he said, while pushing his light brown coloured bangs off his head.

I met Mr. Butterfly when I sneaked out of my mansion. When I was walking around I found a beautiful lake and a guy sitting under a tree, drawing something.

When it is about art, I cannot just ignore any artist. I quietly came near the guy and saw that the scenery he was drawing was spectacular. Words of praise came out of my mouth and my cover was blown as he noticed me. Then we started talking about ourselves and art.

Our talk partially contained flirty replies as well but I did not bother to notice them. I simply didn't care. I am not much of a social person, but I can blabber about art to almost anyone.

  Ao suddenly appeared and created a time-free void.
"Utau Sama, he is Phlyn Blade. As you might have guessed, he is a capture target, the playboy type.

"I knew it , I knew it!"

"How did you guess that he might be a capture target?"

"I saw a catalogue kinda thing in my room when I first came here, it had names of some boys. So I guessed that they were the names of characters so I memorised them. His name was on the list."

"Oh, that might have been put there for your convenience. Ahemm.. so anyway, he possesses earth magic, and is the son of two famous, eccentric sorcerers. His character developes early like when he was 4 years old, which is his current age. When he meets the  heroine of the original story, she entertains him by her supposedly unique character and he stops to find the other girls interesting."

"Cool."

"Is that the only thing you want to say?"

"When I don't know what to say, or don't wanna give long replies, that's the word I use."

"Why don't you just keep quiet?"

"Don't wanna."

"You are so moody!"

"Tell me something I don't know! Now let's unfreeze this guy."

"Sure."

Ao called the void off, enabling Mr. Butterfly to move.

"I forgot to ask for your name," he spoke as soon as he unfroze.

" Just call me, your perfectness." I smirked.

"Your perfectness does not possess a real name?"

"In fact I do. But mystery is better. I am quite famous, I am sure you will find me again. If you want to find me that is. I am fine even if you don't."

"I will find you again, I promise you."

"Nah, promises don't suit me. Bye."

I ran along the way I came, which I remembered perfectly. I was back in my cozy, luxurious room, thinking about the incident. I should draw that scenery sometime later. Yes, for sure, I will.