[ 19 ]

*SPHRACH* (Imagine the sound of the bullet entering your flesh, like the sound of a sword being thrust into someone in an anime)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"!!!!!!"

Tobirama's eyes snapped open.

"What...........?"

Blood was choked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blood painted the white sheets, staining it red.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Himeko had just come up to fetch the two, thinking that Tobirama was taking way too long. She walked into the room, about to give them both a lecture when she saw Hayumi pointing out her jutsu at her father.

Himeko was just about to rush in ; to stop her, when she fired.

Her nose locked on to the horrendous smell of blood, just as her eyes caught sight of it.

Her mouth opened in a scream.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAYUMI!!!!!!!"

---------------

'What............?'

Hayumi could make out someone screaming as she felt herself being lifted up and felt the sudden rush of air as the said person began running.

'is.......happening.......?' she blearily thought as she tried to make out who was carrying her as her eyes struggled to close, wanting to just..............

"Don't!!"

A sudden, desperate shout made her force open her eyes once more to look at the person carrying her. She finally managed to make our three familiar red marks and dark crimson eyes as the whole world swam around her.