[00] Cero.

It was over.

Just as quick as they had begun, my college days were definitely over.

I was glad, if I'm being honest. College sucked big time. But it was still not the way I wanted it to happen.

Who am I kidding? Of course it was, but not truly, it was just stupid thinking; everyone always imagines weird ways the world could end, it's entertaining to imagine a different world! (Not having to work, study or do lame adult stuff? Sign me up!) But you never actually expect or want it to become a reality. Especially not like this one.

And of course an apocalypse was something nobody was expecting, (nobody but weird freaks that are always ready for, and truly into all kind of stuff), and even less if the whole thing had people trying to eat you.

Un-dead people.

Walkers.

Muertos vivientes.

Clickers.

Los malditos esos que se quieren comer tu cerebro.

The Thriller Dance crew.

The Walking Dead extras.

Zombies.

However you want to call them, it doesn't matter, they're all the same monsters trying to eat and turn you and whoever you love. Nobody is safe.

Out of all the ways I always pictured an apocalypse being, Zombies were by far the worst, and the least expected ones; they try to kill you and eat your brain, after all, and that's some weird kind of twisted horror right there, that also involves one of the worst way to die, being eaten alive by a un-dead person.

Everything was a mess, people didn't care about anything anymore, though it's not like they did before, but at least you had laws they had to follow, now they're gone meaning humans were free to kill, rape, steal, kidnap and do whatever they had to, (or wanted to), as long as it meant they would still be able to see the sunrise one more day.

It's truly depressing that sometimes not even the zombies trying to eat your brain could top the kind of things humans were doing (freely) now.

At the end, you realize we have always been the worst kind of monsters.

The whole situation was disgusting.

But at least I got to meet her.

Billie.

She makes the end of the world feel like a cliche rom-com, but the good kind. Not a bad rom-com, we're talking about 'omg this is the most amazing movie I have ever watched in my whole life, I'm gonna get it tattooed on my forehead' type of rom-com.

She's saved my life more than once, just like I've saved hers. We're a team after all, an amazing one.

Even though we want to kill each other half of the time, I'm so thankful I found her, because I can't picture living in this awful world without her stupid self by my side.

I'm so grateful for her, truly.

Out of all things I appreciate the most in this fucked up world, she's probably the most important one.

I can't believe I get to have her as my biggest source of support in this world.

And it's all thanks to that fucking song.

...............

Hey! This is something I've had stuck in my mind for a while, so I though, well, why not?

if people like it, I'll continue it, if not, it'll be a nice memory, lol

(I'll probably continue with this anyway, because I like the idea)