[11] Once.

"And they were roommates," I whispered.

"Oh my god they were roommates," Billie whispered back, making us both laugh outloud.

We ended up staying more than one day with Ariana, her mother and their 'bodyguards,' (though I feel there's more to their job than that), they were planning on leaving five days after we brought Ariana back, so we were offered shelter as long as they were there, but decided to stay only two more days 'cause I was really close to killing Ariana every second I spent near her.

I didn't do it because Billie warned me that if something happened to Ariana thanks to me, she wouldn't ever cuddle me to sleep again, and we don't want that, so putting up with her annoying ass it was.

Still, the cuddling was so fucking worth it.

"Are you lesbians done?" Ariana asked, unimpressed. "I want to finally stop seeing [Y/N]'s ugly face."

"Yeah, we just finished saying goodbye to your mom, she's a sweetheart," Billie said.

"Unlike you! I'm sad we won't get to see her anymore, but I'm so glad I won't have to deal with your annoying ass again," I told her sweetly, opening my arms.

She glared at me, "no."

"Come on, I'm only doing this cause Billie said if I didn't she wouldn't cuddle me to sleep," I whined.

Ariana stared at Billie, who only shrugged in response, making the popstar sigh, "fine! But I'm so taking a shower after this, 'cause ew," She complained, stepping into my arms.

I squeezed her torso (maybe a little tighter than necessary, cause the bitch deserved it) and then let go, Ariana quickly stepping back as she huffed.

"You might be a pain in the ass, but at least I'm glad you're okay, your songs were good before the whole apocalypse thing."

"My songs were amazing, excuse you."

"Ariana," Billie warned, gaining a groan in response.

"God, okay! You're so pushy, jeez," she scratched her forehead, "I guess you could say I'm thankful you saved me from those men... But you're still annoying," she mumbled the last part.

"Bitch."

"Asshole."

"You're the asshole, you fucking--"

"Okay!" Billie stepped between us, her hands on Ariana's arms. "It was amazing seeing you again, mamas--,"

Oh so we calling everybody mamas now? Okay. That did not hurt.

"--I hope you guys stay safe," she smiled, "please take care of your mom and yourself."

"Oh, Billie," Ariana sniffed, hugging the blue eyed girl who eagerly returned the gesture. "I hope you find your brother so you don't have to be with this stupid lesbian anymore," she glared at me from between Billie's arms.

Fucker.

"Oh, she's not too bad, don't worry."

I'm not too bad? Bitch, I'm fan-fucking-tastic!

"Yeah, well," Ariana cleared her throat as she stepped away from the hug. "My offer still stands, you can come with us if you want, I'll even let you take the dumbass," she motioned with her hands at me.

Billie chuckled, "don't worry, I'm in good hands," she said, then turned her head to smile at me.

Ugh, my heart. Marry me, please, let me have your children.

"Do you want to take some of my men? I can give you one! I'm sure they wouldn't mind as long as they got their reward," she winked.

Gross. Get that straight shit out of my head.

"Definitely not," Billie laughed, "thank you, though."

Ariana hugged her one more time, then held her face between her hands, squeezing her cheeks, "be safe, love." She turned to me, "And you!" I chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what else to do. "You better take care of her, if I ever find out you both end up dead I will kill myself and go wherever you are to make you suffer."

"Seeing you again would be enough to make regret every choice in my life," I smiled sarcastically at her.

"The feeling is mutual."

Billie sighed loudly, "okay, we're definitely leaving now," she grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the exit as she walked backwards to still be able to talk with the popstar. "I hope we get to see you again, Ariana! It was amazing to know you're okay!"

Oh, man, she's holding my hand! Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry...

"I love you, Billie! Be safe!"

"We will be! I love you too."

When we got to the door she finally turned around and opened it, letting us both go outside just to see five men about to cry.

"Are you guys... okay?" I asked warily.

"We are, misses." Ramón sniffled, (yes, we took out time to learn their names 'cause we're polite). "We just wanted to say we'll miss you."

They started crying louder, making a line so each one of them could hug us.

We actually loved those guys, we spent most of the time with them, either playing UNO (in which Billie always won, I swear she's fucking cheating) or telling jokes, stories or whatever stupid shit came out of our mouths.

I even tried to get them to talk shit about Ariana with me, but they love their mistress too much, so they refused many times. All they even came close to saying was that she had 'way too much stamina for even all of them' and I'm not sure I want to know what that means.

After hugging them all and saying our goodbyes we started to, once again, make our way East.

"You know? I actually really liked those guys," Billie mentioned. "I'll miss them all."

"Same, I wouldn't fuck them, though."

"Oh, gross, me neither. I don't know how Ariana can keep up with all of them."

"I don't even want to know," I cringed. "Also, even with all of us being a team in UNO we couldn't win against you, I'm sure you're cheating."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," she pulled her sunglasses over her eyes.

Ariana apparently had a huge collection of sunglasses, (which, weird?) and offered Billie whichever pair she wanted.

"You're annoying. I can't believe you didn't ask her for another pair of sunglasses for me!"

"That's where you're wrong, mamas," she smirked, opening her backpack and looking for something inside. "I stole them, 'cause you know she wouldn't have given you ones. Not willingly, at least." Billie took out a small package and handed it to me.

I opened it and grabbed the sunglasses, putting them on.

"Damn, mami, you're the best! Thanks."

"I know, you're a lucky bastard."

Oh, don't I know it.

...

Well, another filler cause it's necessary, don't @ me.

Also, I posted another story, in case you wanna check it out.