[09] Nueve.

"Ladies, we--"

"Not right now, [Y/N]," Ariana said, holding her hand up and signaling me to stop, then turned around, facing Billie again, who smiled at me apologetically.

This bitch, I swear to god. I should've left her inside that damn car.

"We have to keep going before the dudes come after us, it's--"

"Didn't I just tell you not right now?" Ariana asked, without even turning around.

That's it, I'm killing her.

I started to pull up my shirt's sleeves as I got closer to her, "listen to me here you little bitch, I--"

"Okay!" Billie exclaimed, putting herself between Ariana and me, both of her hands on my chest, "we are going to calm down and--"

"I'm calm, she's the one that's being annoying," Ariana stated calmly.

"Annoying?! I should've left you in that damn car!" I said, trying to get past Billie.

"I had everything under control."

"Under control?! You were about to get killed!"

"I was not."

"Fuck you."

"You wish you could fuck me," she said, smirking.

I mean... She is pretty hot, though.

"No," Billie chastised her, turning around and shooting her an angry look, which made Ariana put her hands up in surrender. "Let's just try to be nice to each other and not get ourselves killed, okay?"

"Fine."

"I've been nothing but nice since we met," Ariana said.

"¿Pero quien se cree ésta pendeja que es?" I asked, looking down at Billie, who had tensed up when she heard me.

She cleared her throat, then opened her mouth to talk, but was interrupted.

Ariana rolled her eyes as she spoke, "I understand Spanish, dumbass."

I flipped her off.

"[Y/N]," The blue eyed girl warned.

"But--"

"[Y/N]," she said, holding my face with her hands and making me look down to her. "Please."

I hummed in acknowledgement, grabbing a hold of her wrists and not making eye contact.

"Hey, mamas," she whispered, "come on, look at me," her thumbs rubbed my cheeks as she waited for my full attention to continue. "I know she's being annoying--"

"Yeah, no shit."

"--But please," Billie continued, completely ignoring my comment, "try not to make it worse, okay? For me?"

Is it too soon to say I'm in love with her? It's been like 10 years in lesbian time, I don't think it's too soon.

A long sigh escaped my throat, "fine," I rolled my eyes, "only because you asked."

"You're the best," she cheered. "Now don't speak Spanish cause it turns me on," Billie winked, patting my cheek a few times.

What?

"I--, You--, what?"

What?

"You broke her," I heard Ariana mumble.

Billie shrugged, turned around to look at me one last time and then started walking ahead of us.