~Chapter-4~

~~~Ram Pothenenni as Laksh Khurana~~~

Next-Day in the early morning Amira packed her luggage and boarded the jet which she owns and settled herself comfortably as the journey to India is for 17 hours from California but her mind was wandering into the past which is always painful for her to remember.

Flashback {25 years ago}

Arnav was pacing the floor-length in front of the OT  as Khushi was inside in labour from last 4 hours and he can hear her screams which is breaking his heart and he can't stop the anxiousness that is seeping through his heart until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Arnav calm down, Khushi and the baby will be fine, nothing will happen to them," Raj said trying to soothe his son.

"Dad, you and everyone know, how hard it was for Khushi to deliver Abhishek before five years and it took four years for her to conceive again with Aashi and now within a year itself, she was pregnant with this baby," Arnav exclaimed running his hands through his hairs in nervousness.

"Arnav, we know but during Aashi, she recovered fast and Aashi was also fine right, now also both mother and baby will be fine, you see," Pooja said taking her son in a soothing hug.

"I know that Maa but I can't help but fear for her life, I don't want something happening to Khushi, I can't live without her," Arnav said and started to pace again while others just shook their head and Arnav didn't stop his pacing until  he felt a tug at his pants and looked down to see his five-year-old son Abhishek Khurana and four-year-old Laksh Khurana, who is son of his younger brother looking at him with frown on their faces which was cute while his one-year-old daughter was sleeping in Choti Maa's {Aarti} lap happily.

"What happened to my Prince and Champ?" Arnav asked with a smile on his lips sitting on his knees and taking them in his embrace

"Papa, where is Mamma? and How much time it will take to bring my sister/brother to me?" Abhishek asked while Laksh looked at him in question.

"Prince, your Mamma and baby are in there and it will take some time for them to meet us but will you both promise me something till then?" Arnav asked pointing his finger at the OT.

"What is it Bade Papa?" Laksh asked with curiosity.

"You both have to promise me that as elder brothers you both will love and care for the baby and as you are elder you should protect the baby like you are loving and Protecting Aashi, "Arnav asked forwarding his palm.

"We promise Papa/ Bade Papa," They both said hugging him and just then the nurse came out with two bundles which surprised everyone.

"Mr Khurana, it was a surprise for us too but Mrs Khurana gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, Congratulations Mr Khurana," Nurse said and Arnav took both the babies in his hands with a smile while others surrounded him and cooed at the babies while Abhishek and Laksh were jumping up and down to see the babies and Aashi was just looking at babies in wonder and a cute frown on her forehead which brought laugh out of everyone and after sometime Arnav entered inside with babies to see Khushi looking exhausted but with a serene smile playing on her lips and when she saw them she extended her hand to take her babies and Arnav placed them in her hand and she kissed them on forehead.