~ Chatper - 46 ~

Yuvaraj was still standing outside when he heard catcalls from the back and turned to see his family and friends who were whistling as they saw everything that happened tonight and he sighed knowing he needs to face his mother and he moved towards them.

"Is She the reason why you are not willing to meet any other girl or consider them to be your life partner?" Sargun asked her son directly coming to the point and Yuvaraj looked at her knowing he can't lie to her.

"Yes Mom, I'm attracted better say like her and I will be happy and luckiest man if she becomes my life partner, in three weeks I have known her I can say she is intelligent, honest and hard-working, she is beautiful too," Yuvaraj said.

"I like her YV, she is different from the girls I have searched for you to be your wife, she is traditional I can say that because today even though she lives here in California she wore a semi-traditional dress knowing girls in the party will come in western and revealing dresses whereas other girls were busy setting their dress and behaviour to impress me while she behaved naturally and she knows how to handle babies too because Pari is shy and we had seen how she went willingly to her and spent her time, I like her but I would like to her know more," Sargun said and YV looked at her mother with a frown on his face.

"Mom, she doesn't allow anyone near her and I have seen how closed she is with me and how professional she is from the time I have met her and today is the first time she has called me with my name or willing allowed my proximity and you are telling me you want to know her better, how is that even possible can I know?" Yuvaraj asked with annoyance clear in his voice.

"Son, it is not easy to crack those type of girls but I can say if she becomes your wife and love of your life, then it will be filled with joy, happiness, and love because I can see a fierce protectiveness hidden deep in her eyes and I'm telling you this because I have seen many love stories blossom in front me and at the same time withered away," Hrithik said to his son and Yuvaraj looked thoughtful.

"And YV, I can say that even she feels something towards you, I have seen her eyes reflect them when you were close to her and as a girl and fallen in love I can guarantee you that she will fall for you, if you make her," Ayesha advised her brother.

"I will try my level best but now we should go inside because we need as Lucas is handling the party all alone," Yuvaraj said and they nodded and walked back.

Amira was driving, the night was clear with stars filled sky, Moon shining brightly in the middle of it, the breeze was blowing softly making her hair fly, her destination was unclear and her mind was filled with the thoughts of party or particularly person who made difficult everything for her nowadays, she was surprised and stunned for few moments when he asked her for dance and when she denied him saying she stopped dancing that was true she lost interest in those things which she used to love from childhood when she was with her parents but when she faced betrayal by them she lost it but once again started when she was encouraged and was a wish of her brother Siddarth but once they were snatched from her she stopped indulging herself in those type of things but today when he forwarded his hand to her asking her to trust him and assured silently she felt herself doing that again after years tonight she danced and when he pulled her close to him, she felt herself in his arms enclosed by strong muscular arms she felt butterflies in her stomach and her breathing started to labour but she thanked god that the song was over and they stopped dancing and she announced she was leaving because if they continued like that then she thought she will loose her consciousness but what surprised her was her calling his name when she was going in driving seat what is even more shocking was she took first step and kissed his cheek even though it was feather kiss because she stopped kissing someone when she lost her brothers which made her stop doing that even to her friends to whom she made a habit of kissing them on cheeks as a greeting from childhood and slowly her old habits are coming back and she is liking that but at the same time she is hating it too which is scaring her, with these thoughts she reached home, changed her dress, had a glass of Milk and went to sleep as tomorrow she have an meeting then she is free for day and she planned to visit Little Roses, as she didn't get time to meet them from the time she came back from India as her work schedule was quite full and work load was more as it was season of fashion shows and others.