~ Chapter - 48 ~

"Bye Yuvaraj," Amira greeted him and stood on her toes to kiss him on the cheek when he turned towards her and her lips met with his and both looked at each other with wide eyes not knowing what to do, they stilled for a moment looking into each other eyes while their heartbeat was fast while Amira's breath laboured due to his lips on her which are tingling with sensation. They were pulled out of their trance and the position when they heard the breaking of glass which fell from the hand of one of the customer.

"I... I ... I will leave now, Bye" Amira stuttered while her cheeks turned red in shyness and while blush was increasing second by second and all Yuvaraj could do was nod his head in acceptance and Amira just ran from there.

Yuvaraj was driving the car but his mind and heart were somewhere else. From childhood, they suffered for their living because even though his Paternal family was rich, his grandfather didn't approve his father's marriage with his mother as she was from a middle-class family not until his he was ten years their grandfather allowed them back into the family as his grandmother's health was not so good even then his father chose to reach success on his own without his family's name and influence and today they are here being one of the influential and rich families in California, he was never interested in girls, he preferred to have one night stands, it never went beyond any date not even a kiss, the only friends in girls were his friends wives whom he considered as his sisters and now one girl entered in his life like a tornado creating a havoc of emotions in his heart. He never realised who she was until she made him remember the coinceedental meeting at airport few years back, he has known her for two months now and in this span of time he understood that she is very reserved person, who likes to keep personal and professional life separately, also her friends are different from others, they are alike yet different in their personalities, even they maintain separation between personal and professional but what he doesn't understand is she never talks about her family and he thinks she is orphan but sometimes he has observed her phone when it beepeed with messages in the name of Mumma, Papa or Bhaiyu and from that he understood she has a family but they doesn't live with her but he never probed the topic with her, when he saw how professional she is and how she handles the business with intelligence, sharp mind and cunnigness he was impressed he alswya admired he business skills even before he met her because he designs were famous in California and many other places. 

When she agreed to attend his parents wedding anniversary party he was on cloud nine as he was sure that she will not attend a she denied being in the same vincity as him outside of business but when she entered party he was surprised and he felt even more happy when she danced with when he took her in his arms he felt peace and calm wash over him like never before and his heart wished to stay like that forever , they never recognized their proximity until they were pulled out of their trance by others around them and that night something changed in him because after that he never laid his any other girl or had any one night stands as he used to do and he understood hisheart accepted her as his partner and lover and he accepted that she is the one for him but what shocked him was her kissing him on cheek willingly and calling him by name and today she willing forwarded her hand in friendship and now he can see too that there is something in her heart towards him, not likeness or love but at least attraction and he is determined to turn that into love no matter what it takes.And today's almost kiss set warm sensation all over his body and tomorrow they are going to appear as date in a party and he is happy about it.

Amira parked her car and was walking towards her house but her thoughts were on Yuvaraj, she is herself shocked when she asked him to be her date for tommorow's party but what shocked her even more is theiraccidental yet almost full kiss that to liplock. She was pulled out her thoughts when she saw another car enter inside her house compound and she was curious as to who will come at this time because they are not her friends as she met all of them before few hours and no one informed her that someone else is coming to meet her so she stopped at steps itself and when the people inside the car ca,me outside she was surprised to see her parents, brother and sister-in-law, she stood there stunned while they walked towards her.