~ Chapter - 44 ~

Amira was in the park for her morning jogging as it was her daily routine, she got down, plugged her earphones and started running taking her surroundings in when she felt like someone is calling her so she stopped and turned around only to get surprised as there is Yuvaraj who is running towards her with a small smile and she looked at annoyingly as she doesn't like if anyone interrupts her morning jogging.

"Good morning Ms Khurana, I'm surprised to see you here," Yuvaraj said.

"Good morning Mr Mittal and why might I ask to see me here?" Amira asked crisply without stopping.

"I'm surprised to see you here because most of the girls I know prefer indoor exercises and I didn't take you for a girl who prefers outdoors," Yuvaraj said with a careless shrug and she glared at him sideways.

"I didn't know that you see girls much more than professional basis, so I should take the media words for you as Playboy and Casanova," Amira asked raising her eyebrow in question while he choked on his air listening to her words.

"Where did that come from? You should know Ms Khurana, that media is wrong half of the time as they like to spread rumours about important figures of the society," Yuvaraj said with wide eyes which made her want to smile but she controls it.

"Really Mr Khurana but what if I had seen on the first hand of your playboy ways and experienced your rude behaviour then what do you to say about it?" Amira asked because she wanted to clarify it before it makes things awkward between them as she can see he is trying to be civil with her.

"When did you see? And I never behaved rudely with anyone importantly with girls as I respect them the way I respect my mother and sister," Yuvaraj asked frowning, she stopped and looked at him in the eye before answering.

"Well, a few years back at Kolkata airport you were dashed with a girl causing both of you to fell down and before she can apologize and pick the things you shouted at her and accused her wantingly dashing with you because you are rich which explains your rude behaviour and on the day we had a meeting where I placed my proposal in front of you, I saw you in the restaurant that evening when a girl was begging you to take her back but you thrashed her left and right with your words and walked away from there without turning back, which explains your playboy ways," Amira said and Yuvaraj can see hidden anger in her eyes, reluctance to talk with him civilly and annoyance at his presence with her here and now he realized the girl that day a few years back he dashed with is the same girl today who stood in front him.

"I never thought I will meet the girl who for the first time raised her voice on me where people will fear to do so and I'm sorry for the words I said that day I was tensed due to a meeting also my sister met with an accident and as for the drama on that night in the restaurant then I was not at fault, I asked her to portray as my girlfriend but she started sleeping with someone else behind my back and I hate one thing in people is betrayal which I will not tolerate at any cost," Yuvaraj explained and Amira looked at him in surprise as to why he is explaining all this to her and he remembers that girl.

"If I might ask Mr Mittal, why are you giving an explanation when we only met for once and that too for business purpose, we don't even know each other?" Amira asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"I don't like if someone misunderstands me also I'm not giving you an explanation, I have clarified the situation so that misunderstandings don't take place by the way I don't care what people will think about me," Yuvaraj said but internally he was like what the hell Yuvaraj you were about to tell her you to want her to be your friend which is impossible at this time.

"Then that's fine and by the way maybe these two were misunderstandings but what about you being Casanova hm?" Amira asked raising her eyebrow in question.