~ Chapter - 24~

" You wanted me to confess my sins with proofs in front of our family right? So I'm going to do that tomorrow morning so please be present," Aashi said and Amira just shook her head and walked away from there knowing tomorrow there will be a new drama.

Whole night everyone felt anxious, nervous and were unable to sleep properly because they were fearing the outcome of tomorrow and they prayed that morning should never come while Amira slept as usually after completing her work.

Amira woke up when she felt sun rays on her face through the gap between window drapes disturbing her sleep which annoyed her but she woke up anyhow and got ready wearing Long Navy Blue Pakistani frock with hair in a loose bun and came down to have her breakfast as today there is so much work which she needs to complete as it was in pending due to party and after drama and when she came down everyone was waiting for her along with Aashi, they completed breakfast and moved to theatre room and got settled down but Amira was not interested so she was busy checking her mails in her phone while Aashi stood in middle and was nervous playing with her pallu of the sari.

"Mom, Dad, Bhaiya and Kiaan, I want to confess something, I know after listening to this many things are going to change but I just hope that I can become guilt-free," Aashi said which grabbed Amira's attention and She looked at Aashi in the eye as she started to confess while others were looking at both of them simultaneously.

"I know what I'm going to say will change opinion on me and Amira, first I want to say Mom, Dad and Bhiaya I'm really sorry for what I did, they will and cannot be called as mistakes or misunderstandings because those are sins which I committed against my own blood who used to call me di with love, care and affection, to my own sister, these all started when Amir and Amira were kidnapped and I felt jealous because Mom was busy crying for twins while Dad was roaming around the city day and night to find them and Bhaiya was so much affected and devastated on their kidnap that you all left me out that is what I felt for many years and in jealousy when Amir was met with accident protecting Amira and died in hospital I was heartbroken because I was too close to Amir, he was like a child to me the way Amira was to Bhiaya and when I saw everyone neglecting Amira in grief of loosing Amir I really felt delighted and happy but it was only for short time because once again you people started to love and care for her which increased jealousy and hate in me towards Amira but I made sure that you people are in dark about that while I displayed them openly in front of Amira and then attacks started on me which made everyone distrust Amira but you three protected her, loved and cared for her but Amira always kept mum because she didn't want anyone to know the truth which gave me freedom and attacks increased on me and those attacks were self-made that is I harmed myself and portrayed it as Amira attacked me even then you people were not ready to believe me so I poured oil on steps so that one of you will get hurt and she will be blamed but I never thought that my plan will make Mom hurt and land her in hospital and that sealed Amira's fate in others lives as a mad girl who is loosing her sanity and that made Mom(Tanya) to support me indirectly for sending Amira out of house but Mom{Khushi} you gave thorough lashing to Mom and first time Amira cried in your embrace after two years and seeing her tears was like ointment to my raw wounds but still you three were stubborn not to send her out of our lives so with help of one of my friends brother who does drugs business I mixed a drug which makes the person loose the mind for few hours turning them violent and dangerous to them as well as others, she had a nervous breakdown after drinking the juice I gave her through the hands of our maid Rani and that made everyone firm in admitting her in asylum and they dragged Amira and even you people couldn't stop that, you may people think that these all are lies but these are the truths which I'm hiding and here is the proof also what happened that night is my planning which costed her family while I gained you people and Kiaan whom I snatched from her," Aashi confessed as she was saying and explained each incident the clipping played in the background showing how much she has tortured Amira without laying hand on her her physically but how much distress she caused to her mentally and emotionally while each family member was paralyzed due to shock while Amira just sighed and was about to go out when she heard a loud slap sound echoing in the room and turned around to see Aashi lying on the ground with her lower lip bleeding while Arnav was trying to control his wife who again going to slap their daughter, Abhishek stood as stiff like a rod while Kiaan just looked at Aashi with pained and betrayed expression while they can see hurt and guilt surfacing slowly in his once the matter was settling slowly.