~ Chapter - 55 ~

They stayed at the island for the night and next full day having fun and shopping at the market on other Island which was having few villages and towns, it is like a country and returned on the third day, after that they had a Sangeet and Haldi Ceremony functions along with other rituals and all the time her friends and Bhabhi had fun teasing her while she acted as if she is annoyed but she was happy from inside and her heart which craved for love all these years is healing with their love and affection.

Today is the marriage and she is hell nervous as she is going to start a new phase of her life with the person she loves but there is only one regret that is she is not dared enough to utter those three words to him while he is yearning to listen it from her mouth. She is ready in her bridal dress which was designed by her father and brother as it was their as well as her's dream.

"Ammu, " Khushi called softly while her voice was wet from emotions seeing her only daughter getting ready for marriage as she still can remember how tiny she was and how Amira clutched her forefinger for the first time she took her in her embrace when she was a baby.

"Yes, Mumma, " Amira answered while Khushi continued to haze her daughter.

"My Ammu is looking beautiful like an Angel Darling, once you leave after getting married, we will have a tough time living without you once again, once we did a mistake and that could have been rectified but this time it is necessary," Khushi said kissing Amira's forehead with love and affection which Amira's eyes wet with tears.

"Mumma don't cry, you will make me cry too and then my makeup will get spoiled," Amira said pouting which made Khushi laugh.

"Okay, okay, I Love You Amira, I'm proud to be called as Amira Khurana's Mother, not the other way around, " Khushi said hugging her daughter and just then Anjali came inside along with Adira to complete remaining makeup of Amira.

The back garden of the mansion is decorated with red roses, white lilies, orchids and jasmine, the moon was shining brightly in the sky while stars were twinkling, the whole garden was shining brightly under the moonlight, the mandap is built in the middle of the pool like a temple while the pool was filled with lotuses and the pathway to mandap is filled with rose petals.

Yuvaraj is sitting at Mandap in his groom outfit looking handsome and sexy and his family was sitting at the backside of him but he was not heeding to any of their talks as he is busy looking at the entrance for Amira while performing the pooja and just then Amira was brought to the mandap in a palki which is lifted Arnav, Abhishek, Hadrian, Thomas, Maan, Luka, Anvesh and Arjun as her father and brothers which made her smile, Arnav took her hand and walked her towards the mandap where Yuvaraj was waiting for with a smile on his lips.

"Make my Princess cry and you will regret ever doing it Yuvaraj, it is not an empty threat, always protect her and love her, never make her cry and don't leave her hand for once like we did which we regret even now, Love her like you never loved anyone, " Arnav said placing Amira's hand in Yuvaraj's.

"I will dad, Amira is my life and I will be with her till the last moment of our life, " Yuvaraj answered while Arnav nodded his head in acceptance kissing Amira's forehead which made her smile.

"Now I want the Bride and Groom to stand for taking their Vows," Pandit said and both Amira and Yuvaraj stood and Yuvaraj took a step forward and pulled Amira along with him.

"Son, first four Vows are taken by Groom standing in front and Bride following him," Pandit said and Yuvaraj shook his head in denial.

"For me, Amira is not less, she is equal to me in everything, so even in vows she will be equal to me, " Yuvaraj answered firmly and Amira pressed his palm slightly with a smile.