~Chapter-7~

~~ Shivin Narang as Aman Kapoor ~~

Flashback:

Khushi was waiting with Abhishek, Laksh and Aashi along with Amir in the hall for Amira and Arnav as Arnav literally demanded that he will be the one who will make Amira ready for the school for her first day.

"Arnav, how much time will you take to come down, if you will be not here in 5 mins, I will come up," Khushi shouted from her position.

"No need for that love, here is my Babygirl, who is looking like a princess for her first-day school," Arnav said coming down with Amira in his arms which others smile.

"Ami Baby and Amir beta go and take blessings of Grandpa and GrandMaa as today is your first day," Khushi said. After that, they left for school, while all were happy and was surprised that time flew so fast, while Arnav was just cribbing sitting behind the steering driving the car.

"Khushi is it necessary to join Babygirl and Champ in school this year, we can join them next year too," Arnav said.

"Arnav I really don't know what is making you talk like that but this is the correct age for them to start school and I don't want any more discussion on this topic, do you understand?" Khushi said being irritated by his whining.

After that, the car ride was silent as children were scared of their Mamma scolding them while everyone was excited for going to school Amira was curious about it, they reached school and everyone got down from the car and stood in front of the gates at the school while Arnav refused to let go of Amira's hand which annoyed Khushi a lot but she kept Mum.

"Baby girl, Darling listen to your teachers and do what they say and don't do any mischief okay?" Khushi asked getting on her knees in front of the twins.

"Okay Mum, Yes Mamma," they replied simultaneously while Amira's gaze was on the school.

"Babygirl, if you are scared then let's go back," Arnav said hoping he can at least change her heart but was stunned by her reply.

"No Papa, I'm going to school with Bhaiya, Bhai and Di, and Papa don't cry I come fast," Amira said wiping Arnav's tears which made him smile at her and took her in a tight hug which was later turned into a dogpile as others also hugged them both.

As Amira and Amir walked inside holding hands with Abhishek and Laksh along with Aashi, a single tear rolled down from Arnav's eye indicating how happy he is.

"Arnav, shall I ask you something?" Khushi asked as they settled in the car to go back home.

"Of course Khushi, you can ask me anything," Arnav replied.

"Why are you so sad or let's say affected being far from Amira, I mean even you didn't behave like this when Abhi, Laksh or Aashi went to school on their first day or today with Amir?" Khushi asked unable to contain her curiosity.

"You know Khushi, we all have different bonds with children but above all Amira shares a very different and emotional bond with us all and I find curiosity and determination to prove herself even at such young age and she reminds me of Roshini my little sister, whom I lost in young age itself, and maybe Amira being youngest and last-child, I'm more overprotective of her," Arnav said with a shrug.