~Chapter-11~

In Amna Mansion after Khushi left to office taking lunch for them, others had their lunch and settled themselves in front of the TV, Raj, Aakash, Rajat, Yashwant was in office room while Arnav was in his room lost in thoughts about Amira, while Aashi went up to bring her phone, she was coming down when she felt blazing pain in her head which made her cry and roll down the steps and everyone rushed out of their rooms and was shocked when they saw her crying and screaming in pain clutching her head.

"Princess, shh it is fine, we are going to Doctor, stay put Princess, " Arnav said and took her to hospital and everyone followed them.

Once they reached hospital Pooja immediately called her daughter-in-law and grandsons who came there in 20 mins, everyone was scared for the life that is inside ICU. After 30 mins doctor came out looking serious and their fear increased.

"Doctor, how is my wife? Is she fine? Can I meet her?" Kiaan fired the questions.

"Relax Mr Kapoor, your wife is fine... for now, her health is deteriorating, there is not much time left for her, maximum 3 months more, for now, you people can meet her but one person at a time and I'm sorry, " Doctor said and left leaving everyone shell shocked and frozen to their spots.

"Arnav, we lost one of them and we are going to lose another, please do something I don't want to lose our Princess, " Khushi cried and everyone felt helpless and Kiaan stood up, rubbed his tears and moved inside slowly only to see Aashi hooked with wires, machines and IV, which pinched his heart.

"Aashi, " He called her softly running his fingers in her hairs soothingly and she slowly opened softly and smiled at him.

"Kiaan," She called him wanting to ask him something and he looked at her in question.

"Tell me, my love," Kiaan answered with a small smile.

"Will you promise me something?" Aashi asked softly due to weakness.

"I will give you whatever you ask it is my promise Love," He said not knowing what she is going to ask will change his life forever.

"Marry her," Aashi said simply shocking him and everyone in the family who were at door looking at them both.

"You do realize what you are asking for Aashi," He said with a shocked look on his face.

"I know what I'm asking for, please think this as my last wish, before I leave this world I want to see you both married," Aashi said pleadingly.

"Please don't say that you truly are fine and marrying her or letting her enter our lives again is impossible, on your insistence we allowed her to come here for few days but now what you are asking is impossible," He said.

"Please, I really want to leave this world happily knowing that there is someone to take care of you and our family after me and she is the one I know," Aashi said looking at him in eyes telling him to understand why she is doing this.

"I really don't know what to say but for what you are asking will not be fulfilled," He said blankly.

"Then I'm not ready to get treated and you will lose the less time you have to spend with me," Aashi blackmailed him and she can see his slumped shoulders and she felt happy in her heart

"Fine, I will marry her, but she can never be my wife or daughter-in-law of our family," He declared and left the room while she just looked at his retreating figure and sighed before looking at her brother who was coming towards her.

"Why are you doing this Princess? You know how painful it is for Kiaan and myself allowing her near to you let along breathing under the same roof and now you are asking Kiaan to give your place to her when you know how possessive he is about you and your love," Abhi said.