~Chapter-8~

"Namaste, God bless you," Arnav and Khushi said blessing them.

"They are my elder siblings Abhishek, Laksh and Aashi, my grandparents Raj and Pooja and my Choti Maa Aarti and Chote Papa Yashwanth, and they are Kapoors, Aashi's in-law family as well as my Aunt family," Amira said introducing the remaining family.

"Good morning," they greeted others which were reciprocated.

"So, Amy what did you cook for breakfast?" Adira asked smelling the aroma while Amira just shook her head.

"Well, I cooked Chocolate Pancakes for Kavya and Nandini, Aloo paratha for Anvesh with Chole Masala, Waffles and fried fries for Arjun, Masala Dosa and Sambar Idly for Maan and Half-boiled Omelette, Toast and Menthi Paratha with Paneer butter Masala for Adira and for juice Mango and Orange, is this sufficient or do you want more dishes?" Amira asked them while her family was looking at her with open mouth in shock because she cooked all the dishes in a span of three hours of time.

"We love you," They said in unison hugging her with a squeal while she just smiled fondly at them.

Later they moved to the dining table to have breakfast, everyone settled themselves, while Amira served them, then she served herself and after having the first bite, Kapoors and Khuranas were impressed and surprised by how great cook Amira was while her friends were relishing the taste.

"So, Maan what do you people do for a living?" Raj asked and immediately turned attentive but she didn't show it.

"Mr Khurana, myself, Anvesh and Arjun run the AM Industries along with Amyra Constructions and  AA Music Company, while Kavya helps us with a music company," Maan answered surprising everyone because they thought even they will be working in the low scale in society as they are Amira's friends.

"Nandini and Adira work as designers at Myra fashion house, Grandpa," Amira answered for them.

"Really, then did you meet the best fashion designer and the owner of the house? Even they offered me the internship and designer post at the house, should I accept the offer? what is your opinion?" Meher fired questions at them.

"We didn't come face to face with the owner, we will be in contact only through calls, you should accept the offer because it is once in a lifetime offer and in our opinion it is no 1 leading fashion house around the world at present mainly in India," Adira answered the questions while Kavya was looking at Amira lost in her thoughts.

"What happened Kavya? where are you lost?" Amira asked gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"Nothing Di, I was going to ask how is Adrian, Amelia and Luke along with Lily and Lily was due for delivery right?" Kavya asked.

"They all are fine and are planning to visit India after twins are born as I'm their godmother, there is some type of custom in their family which I should do and yes her delivery date is in a month," Amira answered.

"SO how are Little Roses, last time we visited there were 20 kids and 30 elders," Anvesh asked.

"Well, Little Roses are good too and two days back there was a one-day-old baby victim, her parents died in an accident, and others are fine," Amira said.

After that Amira held conversations and discussions with her friends while her family observed the way she interacted with them and how her bond is different with each one of them and how her bond differs than the bond she used to have with them. Once they settled themselves in the living hall after breakfast Amira started the conversation.

"So, what do you people want to do throughout the day?" 

"Why don't we watch the movie, then have lunch outside at our favourite restaurant followed by the amusement park, then dinner for the day," Nandini suggested.