Preference 15 :)

How he reacts when you flirt with him!

I really thought this idea was very cute! And thanks to everyone who's requested something!

Also, if you guys ever want a source for these images, you can just say! I've gotten most of these from Instagram, so I can probably tell you where to find them.

Requested by Peachie_Bunnie !

WARNINGS: very very minor cursing
———————————————

Scout:
You and scout often flirt with each other, even though you guys are already together. It usually lasts until someone gets too flustered to speak. The more lewd they get, the more scout blushes. He usually loses.

But when he gets flustered, it takes him a while to recover. He will literally just stand there, blushing, thinking about what you said for the rest of the day.

Sniper:
It's usually you who starts flirting. But sometimes, depending on how he's feeling, he will flirt back. He usually just blushes and coughs when you flirt with him.

For whatever the reason, the cheesier the flirt, the more flustered he gets. You enjoy flirting with him, because it usually throws him off his game for the rest of the day.

Spy:
Spy is very tricky. He doesn't easily blush, so you usually end up being the one who's flustered. But every once and a while, you say something that catches him completely off guard and it makes him dumbfounded for the rest of the day.

Your favorite time, was when you pressed your body against his and said he looked delicious in French. He was redder than a ripe tomato!

Soldier:
Literally and pick-up line that involves you, him and America makes him blush. But he doesn't really freeze when you flirt. He just gets much more affectionate and will flirt back.

Nothing is cuter than a blushing soldier throwing VERY AMERICAN pick-up lines at you.

Engineer:
This tough Texan blushes very easily. Literally any flirt, pick-up line, hell, even compliments make him flustered! And trust me when I say this; it is absolutely adorable to see engineer blushing.

He'll just smile and say, "aw shucks, darlin.." in the hottest southern accent ever. Then it's your turn to blush. It just becomes a huge blushing-fest!!

Pyro:
Pyro doesn't understand that you're trying to flirt with him. So when you compliment him, use pick-up lines or anything, he just says "Mhmmhm!" and hugs you.

But once in a blue moon, he'll recognize what your saying and he'll act like a child who's being complimented; He'll stand there and look at his feet, playing with his fingers.

Demo:
It is not hard to make him blush. Like, sometimes if you just use a nickname like "honey-poo", he'll go red. It probably helps that he's drunk half the time, but hey, it's still cute.

And if you include anything lewd, he'll spit out his liquor and say something like, "GOD DAMN, LASS!" With a huge grin and a blushing face.

Medic:
Medic gets very, very awkward. He's a total stranger to people flirting with him. Every time you flirt, he gets super red and distracted. He'll start stuttering and he won't be able to focus on his work.

Then he gets upset, because you messed up his train of thought. He secretly loves it though.

Heavy:
Heavy has like, no reaction. You can say the most lewd, most bizarre things, and he won't even blush. What does make him blush though, is when you get hostile.

It can literally be for any reason, but when you get angry, he finds it very attractive. He acts no different than normal, but he'll cough more and obviously be a lot more red.
—————————————
Hello! Sorry this update took a while, my life is a little crazy right now!

I had a few requests, so I'm doing them in order from easiest to write - hardest to write. I'm my opinion.

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!