Preference 16 :)

His reaction to walking in on you naked OwO

This is such a funny idea lmaoo I love it

ALSO: for this, let's say this is the first time they saw you naked owo

Requested by Peachie_Bunnie !

WARNINGS: suggestive (duh ;))
—————————————-

Scout:
Scout would go red and completely freeze up. He will literally become brain dead until you snap him out of it.

After that, he'll freak out. "Oh gawd I'm so sorry! I didn't mean ta walk in- I didn't know- this wasn't how I imagined this experience-" but you just shut him up with a kiss. And let's just say- it wasn't a bad first experience. *wink wink*

Spy:
This was one of the lovely occasions that made spy pause and blush. He quickly regained his posture and complimented your appearance. His comment made you blush.

The two of you just kinda stood there, staring at each other, blushing. Finally, spy walked up and kissed you. It was a quick, yet affectionate kiss. He then left you to continue what you were doing. Spy is a very confusing man.

Sniper:
He literally took one glance, turned scarlet red, and walked back outside. You didn't even know he saw you until he confessed a little while later. You were very surprised, and found it cute how he got so flustered, and you were glad he respected your privacy.

You just kissed him and laughed it off; but sniper couldn't stop thinking about it for a while.

Soldier:
When soldier barged into your room and saw you standing there, he wasn't even embarrassed.

"HEY CUPCAKE- oh... OH." He grinned, turned red and gave you a thumbs up.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING DARLING!" You just blushed, said thanks, and the two of you went about your life lives.

Engineer:
"Hey pumpkin, I was jus- GAH!"

He saw your naked figure and covered his eyes! He was as red as a tomato, and couldn't stop apologizing! It was so endearing to see him so worked up about it, because he actually respected your boundaries and feelings.

You told him it was ok, but he still wouldn't take his hands away from his eyes. You just kissed him, and things definitely got heated very fast.

Pyro:
When pyro saw you, he pointed at you, screamed "MMHMHM!!" And ran away. You would have been embarrassed, but you were too busy laughing. What a cutie he is!

Demo:
Demo just stared at you. Not in a creepy way, but he was just amazed someone as beautiful and amazing as you would take a guy like him. He blinked a few times, took a swig of his liquor, and said, "darlin', you're so beautiful."

That made you blush. He just stood there for a few more seconds until you told him to get out. He said, "ok, I love you." And left. WHAT A CUTIE.

Medic:
Medics brain would malfunction. He would get really red and start stuttering. You, of course, thought this was adorable and started laughed.

When he snapped out of it though, he walked up to you, picked you up, and kissed you. What you guys did next.. was purely for scientific research reasons..

Heavy:
Heavy got a little red, but otherwise he was fine.

"Hello little birdie, what do you want for dinner?" He asked, completely disregarding the fact that you were naked.

"Uhm, I'm naked Misha."

"This is fine. I will make sandviches."
———————————-

UGHFHJS I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH BUT THESE ARE SO BAD! I was rushing a little to get these published, so maybe that's why.

I might rewrite them in the future, but for now you guys are stuck with these :)

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!