E I G H T

Our faces were so close , his breathe fanning my face and his eyes never leaving mine . He slowly leaned in closer making my breathe hitched . Our lips were millimeters appartment.  His eyes left mine and descended down to my lips . I glanced at his lips then his eyes . His eyes slowly met mine as if he was asking if it was ok . His eyes were asking for permission as he didn't lean any closer .

I closed my eyes and leaned in answering him . Our lips met slowly ,  his hand made it's way to my face as he held my face softly . There were no fireworks or butterflies , it was goddamn explosion.  He fixed his position slightly holding himself up on his elbow his lips never leaving mine.   His upper body was on top of mine . We had totally forgotten about the movie playing .

My hands found it's way on his chest as we kissed. The kiss was slow and intimate. He held me and kissed me as if I was fragile. He was so careful and sweet .  I was first to break the kiss , I needed oxygen.  His eyes were on mine looking at me with so much lust. I blushed and hid my face on his chest . His chest vibrated slowly as he chuckled with no sound, only the sound of his breathe was heard .

His arms wrapped around my frame pulling me closer as he rested his chin on my head.  His phone suddenly rang, he reached and grabbed it still holding me against his hard chest . He answered " hello "
" yes "
"She'll come now "
"Ok bye" 

I perked up looking at him answering the call . I gave him a confused look "who was it ? " I asked absent minded.
" landlord , she has your keys out side "
I had forgotten about my apartment and the keys and my whole life . Being there with Oli made me air headed .

I got out of his grib feeling immediately cold as we both went outside  . I wore my shoes fixed my hair as he watched me .  " thank you. " I looked back at him . "I really am thankful god knows what I would have done without you. "  I smiled appreciatively still flustered. He nodded smiling  instead of saying welcome.  I opened the door as he came behind me and held it for me as I went to our landlord.

" I'm so sorry for troubling you " I told the landlord as she gave me the keys to open the door.

" No problem , just make sure it doesn't happen again ." She said smiling , I wasn't sure if she was about to kill me or was actually sweet .

I opened the door then gave her the keys.  " thank you so much "I returned the keys .

" You're welcome." she replied then left. Oliver was still behind his door holding it open slightly. He opened it widely as the landlord left .

"Thank you , again " I repeated shyly . We were in an intimate position few minutes ago , I blushed remembering .
" Welcome " he answered .
"I'll get going now "  I said swinging the door as he nodded . " later Oli" I closed the door slowly peeking through the gap . 

We both closed are doors as I squeezed my eyes close and did a happy dance , I was on cloud nine. Now I needed to get my life together.  I went to the bathroom and took a shower first , since I haven't showered in a while  .

I came out of my room fully clothed and drying my hair out. My heart was still filled with joy . I couldn't even express my happiness . I looked around , the place was empty and boring , college started tomorrow and suddenly I was nervous .  I had to buy grocery for this week , again . I also had to clean up a bit .

Then I remembered something,  Oliver's hoodie I needed to return it . It was already getting dried in the washing machine  . In 5 more minutes I'll be able to take it out . I went to the room opened my drawer to get the extra key for my appartment that I owned.  I knew I could trust trust him , incase I forgot my keys again he'd have a copy . 

The hoodie had finished drying , I picked it up and folded it nicely . I grabbed the keys too not forgetting mine and placed it in my pocket along with my phone .

I went and rung the bell . He responded almost immediately as he opened the door . I smiled and gave him the hoodie and the keys . "Here " he took them from me . " extra key to my place since I'm pretty forgetful and your hoodie all washed and dried " he nodded .

"Can we maybe go to college together tomorrow  ? " I gave him puppy eyes .

He nodded " I'll pick you up " he said making me smile again . "Okay then ... see you tomorrow" I said as  I pivoted on my heels and went to my appartment. 

I had been tossing and moving around unable to sleep , I really wanted  to be in his embrace again . It was 9 :30 . I sighed . Suddenly I heard the door knock . I left my bed confused , I didn't have any visitor really .  Opening the door I immediately had a huge grin on my face .  Oliver .

He handed me my hoodie , the sketch  and a key . " here , and that's my extra key "  I smiled he trusted me enough to give me his key too . I nodded "ok , thank you "  I looked at the sketch .

" please tell me you didn't open the sketch " I asked hopefully,  this was so embarrassing . It was full of random sketches and him . I drew him a lot from memory and sleeping .  He stayed quiet as I closed my eyes laughing awkwardly embarrassed.

" you used me as a model " he commented making me even more embarrassed.  To which he found amusing and smiled at . " your wearing the hoodie I was wearing earlier " I interjected changing the subject. 
" it has your scent " he answered at ease , he sure was straightforward.  I blushed , so hard .

"I can't sleep " I told him trying to change the subject, again .

"Same "he replied still showing a small smile on his face .

" would you maybe like to continue the movie ...? "I trailed hinting something else . To which he picked up and replied
" gladly "