E L E V E N

" She said fuck off " Oliver stood in front of me protectively .

" who the hell are you ? " liam shouted . Oli was taller than him , he looked intimidating . The crowd whispered , some even had their phones up taking a video .

" Her boyfriend." Everyone had their eyes on him.  Including my friends who were gobsmacked. Heck I was flabbergasted,  my eyes and mouth were open wide . I quickly recovered  its just a play , go with the flow May . I reminded myself , I was slightly disappointed.

I pressed myself into his back and reached for his hands . To which he squeezed.  I was really scared.   My friends came closer and stood beside me to calm me down .

" and what will you do , this bi- " liam was cut off when Oliver threw a punch aiming his face . Oliver looked dangerously calm  , his face wasn't giving away any emotions . However his eyes did and if looks could kill, Liam would have been specks of dust by now.  

I flinched slightly seeing this side of him , however I wasn't scared of him .
He let go of my hands and reached for Liam grabbing him from the his shirt .
" dare call her bitch , or any woman out there and I'll show you "  Oliver spat dangerously . Then let go of his shirt making him fall on the ground. 

He grabbed my hands and we left the party.  The girls came right after us , looking really worried specially Gracy .
" I'm so sorry for whatever happened in there , oh god " she hugged me .

I returned her hug " no need to apologize " I forced a smile.  Oliver stood there watching us leaning against the car. He looked mad , and angry , yet maintaining his calmness .

" I'll get going now , I'll see you guys later , have fun don't worry about me " they tried to oppose but I stopped them . " Oliver is here everything will be fine " I shooed them away . I turned to Oliver  as we both entered the car .

We hugged once more and they reassured me they'll text once they're home.  They apparently had some business to finish with Liam.

The ride was awfully quiet,  I was just overwhelmed with what happened today. Never in my life did I experience such thing in a party.  I couldn't tell what was going on in his head . I looked outside the window  . I couldn't dare look at him for some reason . I was fidgeting my fingers.  He had his hands tight around the steering wheel.  I noticed how he was wounded again;the last wound wasn't even fully healed yet.

The place was only 5 minutes away from home , we left the car and I started to head to upstairs . Oli followed me and opened my appartment for me with my spare key I had given him . I took my shoe off and sat on the bed .

Oliver slowly approached me  standing in front of me . I suddenly broke down , I couldn't help it anymore  . I tried so hard not to cry. Oliver bent down to my level . His hands holding my face carefully,  his thumbs wiping my tears away .  " baby don't cry " 

I collapsed in his hands " he k-kissed me "   Oliver looked extremely angry now , he turned his head side way as he stood up.  He looked extremely mad , his eyes gave it all away .

I touched his his hands that were curled in a tight  first " that jerk " he mumbled as he held me closer to him , hugging me lightly. 

I was still crying  " please don't" he rested his forehead against mine . "stay" I whispered  . He nodded against my forehead as his lips pecked me close to my mouth missing it by a millimeter. 

" why didn't you tell me you're going to that party? " he breathed in the nook of my neck sending tingles all over my body.  " can we talk tomorrow  ? I'm way tired to do anything today , please ?  "I sighed , he wasn't really having it but he nodded anyways.

He guided me to the bed covering me up. He went to the bathroom and came back with makeup remover . He gently started wiping away my makeup  . I was pretty sure I  looked like a mess .

" thank you " I said in a faint whisper.  He looked at me in such a loving way and nodded , af if saying ' don't mention it ' he continued wiping the makeup away .  After he was done he returned the makeup remover and threw the tissues and cotton away.

I  patted  the empty space next to me wanting him to be next to me . He hopped on the bed next to me , pulling me to him . I moved closer to him as he scooped me even closer .  I rested my head on his chest .

His chest rising up and down slowly calmed me up . I found myself mimicking his breathe pattern . I was all calm now . We laid there quietly,  I was holding onto him as if my life depended on him .

Our hands intertwined on his abdomen,  his thumb moved in a circular motion easing me . We didn't bother to change our clothes even , we just laid there enjoying each other's presence.

In a moment like this... he was my home .