E I G H T E E N

We gave our farewell to my mom the next and sent her to the airport.  We had such an amazing time with everyone and mom . It was so much fun and absolutely unpredictable on my part. I was so happy to have everyone I loved around me and the credit goes to Oliver..

We spent the day cleaning and organizing everything since the party caused a bit of a mess . We pushed the beds back together after mom left .  She slept with me in the room as Oliver slept outside on the couch . I had to sneak out in the middle of the night to see him . Mom would have probably murdered me if she found we slept on the same bed .

She wasn't exactly the happiest person when I told her I got a male roommate. I had to break down the fact that he's also my boyfriend.  Thankfully we survived and I remained in once piece.
Since I'm her only child she always feels the need to be protective of me.

After hours of cleaning. I sat on the bed, my head rested on Oli's chest while goggling the necklace Oli gifted me . It was such a pretty present, and I loved it so very much .
"I'll buy you another one. Stop staring at it like that." He said laughing.

"Maybe next year ." I dropped the necklace and hugged him while pecking his lips. He placed his phone on the nightstand giving me his full attention. " I'm glad you liked it. " He nudged my nose with his.

"Mom liked you very much , she wants us to visit once we get out vacation" I told him while tracing his abs . He was laying shirtless with shorts and I was wearing his hoodie .

" We will , the year will end soon. We can do anything you wish to do " I nodded smiling.

"Oli ... what are we going to do during my last year? " I asked Oliver while fearing his answer. He frowned at my question , he thought about it for a while then answered. " I'll be working , and you'll finish university" He finally answered.

" I don't want to have a long distance relationship " I pouted as I hugged him .

He smiled , "When the time comes we'll see how it goes,  don't worry about it now , we still have 2 years ahead of us." I thought about it rationally he was right , we had a  lot of time on our hands to think about it.

It then got quiet again , he played with my hair as I closed my eyes inhaling his scent and hearing his heartbeat.  Moments like this were so precious,  we weren't doing anything yet we were .

"Oli ?"

"Yes " his hands stopped playing with my hair for a second when he heard me .

"Don't you ever think about your mother ? " I asked  , I didn't know where was this coming from.

He stopped playing with me hair , this time not continuing what he was doing.
"Never thought about it , why are you asking ?" His eyes were fixed on mine his hands on my back supporting me. 

" I don't know... why did she leave? Did you not ask yourself that ?" I avoided his gaze and drew random patterns on his chest.

"Well I heard from dad that there was extreme complications while giving birth to me, she almost lost her life ..." He trailed. "Dad wasn't wealthy either. Those two reasons are the only thing that come in mind " He continued , he also continued playing with my hair .

I nodded in understanding "It must have been hard on your dad ... how was he like? How did he look like ? " Turning around slightly I waited for him to answer my question.

"A great person, and a hard working man, he had dark brown hair and grey eyes." I answered my questions. I was aware I was touching a touchy subject but I wanted to know everything about him .

"Sounds like you." I leaned in and gave him a kiss to which he gladly responded by kissing me back . "Do you want kids in the future? "

"I dont have anything against children,  I've grown up surrounded by them till 18 ...  I just don't necessarily want kids of my own." He knew I wanted kids , I loved kids so much . He struggled with putting his words in order , he didnt want to put me down . Because usually he would reply to such questions with a plain 'no'.

I nodded slightly disappointed but tried not to show my disappointment. He suddenly striked with a question out of the blue. "You wouldn't leave me ,right ?"

I frowned, not believing what he had just asked. "Of course not ! I'm here from the long run Oliver what's with that question? "

" I'm just making sure , because I love you way too much" He kissed my forehead as he pulled me into a crushing hug .

" I love you too Oliver" I managed to say while being pressed into his chest . He was practically on top of me and our legs tangled. 

" I won't be able to love you anymore Oli,  I can't breathe !" I heard him laugh as he released me but then his lips captured mine in a passionate kiss . I kissed him back with just as much passion and love. This man meant so much to me.

In such a short period of time he became a huge part in my life , and I was very grateful to have forgotten my keys that night .