S I X T E E N

" Morning love " A sleep Oli greeted with raspy voice . " Morning" I whispered while being pressed against his hard chest my voice muffled .

" We need to get ready for class " he stated reminding me of the headache called college.  I sighed whining like a kid. His chest vibrated he was laughing quietly  . 

I felt his hands reach up and touch my neck . "Use the bathroom first, it'll spare me a good 30 minutes of deep sleeping" I yawned  , he seemed to not focus at what I was saying .

" I think I got too aggressive yesterday" he suddenly commented his eyes and thumb still fixated on the same spot on my neck . I touched where he was touching " you gave me a hickey ?" I said baffled. 

He nodded "You might want to put makeup on it " he slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.  I laughed , that was him telling me its really visible . 

We've been living together now for 4 months now.  I got the job , got my roommate- Oli- and life was going just fine . I had moved to his place as I just loved it so much . I also didn't want to be pushy , I had already asked him to be my roommate , so I moved in myself .  In two days I had already finished packing and unpacking.  Oliver was a great helping hand , he was really organized .

Throughout the time we lived together we had couple down over stupid misunderstandings but we always talked through it .  He usually steps down first and apologizes . Silent treatments don't work on him as he always find ways to make me talk to him. Whether it was hiding the nutella jar or hiding my stuff or tightening the jam jar that I can't open it . Of course forcing me to have to talk to him .

He was always unpredictable and yet also straightforward  . Always speaking what comes in his mind first . If he wanted to say something he says it. If he wanted to do something he does it . And that's a quality in him that I loved so much -his straightforwardness. He wasn't blunt , he was kind and honest even tho he doesn't seem like the type to be soft. He was really soft with me and caring

I remember once when I was filling a form in college there was this guy flirting with me . Oli didn't even think twice he just suddenly said I was his girlfriend and to fuck off.  Oli was just casually standing right behind me having his hands in his pocket, but his eyes were shooting daggers.

There was tension Between the two and I can't say anything to him for what he did. The guy really crossed the lines and clearly I was on one side with Oli,  he sure had the balls . He was always protective of me specially after the situation at the party ,  I thought it was a faze but no.

The was he was protective of me yet not overprotective, it made me feel extremely safe . Specially when I am in his arms , he gave the best warm hugs . The way his hands wrapped around my figure and his muscles flexing whenever he hugged me; not to mention his hard solid chest and his rock solid chocolate abs made me feel special and safe -protected.

Today was my birthday , however I never told Oliver or the girls. The topic never came up and weirdly we never spoke about it . I also don't have it in me to tell him 'hey it's my birthday today ' it would probably make him uneasy or make him feel like having to  buy me something.

We had breakfast and went to college, I was meeting girls in a bit , Oli had said his goodbyes and left . " BOO! " Gracy suddenly attacked me from the back making my heart drop to my stomach. I shrieked in horror , I was a total chicken . I stood up and bolted after her to hit her . Lena filming and laughing while same was just cheering for me and laughing. 

"I hate you " I panted and so did she , we were both laughing and smiling like kids. " come in we're skipping " lena grabbed me to her car . "The lecture is important today we can't " We have skipped couple times and it was nothing new to us but today we had to be there.

Lena shushed me while ushering me to her car along with the girls . " at least tell me were are we going ???  I'm being kidnapped right now " I interjected, I was really curious as to were we were hearing.

" we'll have a girls night " Sam finally answered me . " you guys can't be serious! We have the lecture and I didn't tell Oli ! " they all groaned and shushed me .

"I'm about to go to Oli and tell him to stop stealing my girl" Gracy huffed from the driver's seat . " sharing is caring you know ? " she continued. I broke in laughs " I'll let him know my self "

We arrived at Gracy's and the girls started immediately putting masks on and painting my and their nails . "What  color is this ? " I asked as I waved my hands in the air drying it .

" navy blue " lena replied as she busily did Sam's nails.  I admired it for a bit it was pretty and shiny . Lena and Gracy sure did an amazing job on our nails. After our nails was done they proceeded to put makeup now .

I was first to have my makeup done , then I helped the rest with their makeup. What confused me most was when Gracy went and grabbed dressed placing them on her bed . I was so confused did that have any to do with my birthday? I thought to myself. 

"Guys what day is it today ? Like what's the date? " I asked.

Sam gave me a confused look " 20 may , Wednesday " she answered still puzzled from my question.  I guess they don't know then.

They gave me a black elegant dress , and they all had their own dresses too , we matched in a way . All of us wearing a comb of white and black dresses . I had my hair done and my makeup , the dress was amaizng too it hugged my body just perfectly I loved it so much .
It was a backless neck dress that reached my mid thighs . I guess we were going to a one of those fancy expensive club we went to before or something.

" you look amazing!" Sam said in a sing song voice while checking me out . "thank you and so are all of you ! Now tell me were are we going ?" I pouted and gave then my puppy eyes.

"Quit asking questions!"  Gracy shushed me again while laughing . " you'll see"

Curiosity was eating me alive , I was definitely confused and puzzled but decided to stay patient  and see for myself.  I was already excited.

We arrived at the same place I work at  , the same fancy restaurant Oli and I work in . I frowned why was I here ? I got out of the car , but non of the girls followed. 

" May can you get us a table? Gracy needs to pick something and we'll go with her it wont take long. " Sam had her head stuck out of the window .
"Oh okay sure ! Give me a call when you arrive  " I smiled and left them , they also took off . Something was definitely off .

A hand touched my back making me slightly nervous as I looked behind me fast. I frowned confused " Oli ? "