E P I L O G U E PT4

After a hard  9 months , we were blessed with Rosie - our precious little girl. The 9 months passed by quite quickly,  almost in a blink of an eye . We were preparing ourselves to be parents and adjusting to a new life style.

Oliver gave me all the support I needed , he was the reason I pulled through it all. My pregnancy wasn't easy, in fact quite hard and bumpy.  He had to deal with my weird cravings and emotional outbursts. Even I was done from myself but he stood by my side even when he was overwhelmed with the parenting life .

The day we found we were having a little girl was very overwhelming and crazy . I remember crying from happiness,  I was so happy I couldn't contain myself . Oliver was happy to see me happy and that made me even happier. He showed that he cares about me more than ever .

Things were a little hard with him flying overseas multiple times leaving me behind,  but mom made sure to be with me when he wasn't there . He was very stressed with balancing work and home . However , he was able to balance it out in the end in his own way .

The day of my delivery was very abnormal.  It was the first time seeing him that stressed and nervous.  He totally lost his cool image that day.  The lawyer side of him broke lose that day , he was about to sue everyone in the hospital on the spot .

Even I had to calm him down when he started shouting at the nurse with a cold monotonous tone . Thankfully,  everything went well and my delivery was smooth . Little rosie was a little impatient,  I had her naturally as soon as I entered the delivery room .  

Since I didnt take any epidural the pain was so bad , It wasn't like any contractions I had before , I remeber squeezing Oliver's hand so hard I thought I broke it . He gave me all the encouraging words I needed to get through it . And I did .

Fast forward we were a small happy family. Rosie was now 5 months old. A very noisy and active baby . I woke up from my sleep to Rosie crying . She cried a lot,  she most definitely didn't take that from Oliver .

I quietly left the bed to not disturb Oliver and took Rosie out of the room.
I patted her continuously and walked back and forth trying to get her to sleep again and calm down . I was so tired,  I barely slept . I had restless night over restless nights , I was just very exhausted. 

Our room's door opened as Oliver came put and extended his arms to me to give him Rosie  . I handed him Rosie "you didn't have to." I pouted feeling guilty that I made him wake up.

"Did you feed her ? " He asked as he patted her and swinging slightly.  I nodded as I ran a hand through my hair .

"Dont worry, go get some sleep love ."He kissed my forehead and gently smiled .

I looked at him for a while thinking if it's okay to leave him or not . He assured me that it was okay and I left him with her .

Not even 5 minutes later Rosie wasn't heard , oliver managed to make her calm down and she was half asleep . He  came in and slide next to me on the bed with Rosie on top of him . She seemed to love laying down on top of her father . It almost always worked in calming her down when he did that .

It was quite obvious that she favored her dad over me . I was slightly jealous as a mom and felt bad that I couldn't get her to calm down as easy as Oliver did. 

I looked at Oliver with little Rosie on top of his chest , he was patting her and soothing her . I found that quite sexy and attractive.  

" Why the long face ?" Oliver extended on hand on the pillow for me to come closer .  I scooped my self closer to him laying my head on his shoulders,  his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him . As his other hand patted Rosie, she looked very peaceful sleeping like that .

"It's just that you can get her to quiet faster than I can , I feel like I'm not a proper mom ." I sighed feeling guilty .

" May what the hell are you saying ? Just sleep now, you're so tired you can't think straight."

I fixed my self so that I was looking at him . " Really Oliver,  I feel bad that you need to wake up at nigh to take over her as I wasn't able to calm her down." Honestly I was very jealous deep down .

" We take turns taking care of her , remember? That doesnt make you any less of a great mom May . Trust me , you're a wonderful mom . Don't worry about it ." He pecked my lips and nuzzled closer to me .

"You really mean it ?" My tone was laced with uncertainty .  He nodded and smiled lovingly at me . It was crazy that I had him as my husband,  he was  mine . I didnt deserve him . With a teary eye I rested on my elbows popping myself up and bent down to kiss him .

"I love you so very much " I cuddled closer and rested a hand on top of Rosie. " and I love you too."I whispered against Oli . 

He kissed my head " love you both even more . "

The end