F O U R T E E N

" You can't see any color? " He asked still hugging me .

" All I see is black , white , and shades of grey of course " I explained my condition to him .

He seemed to understand, slightly sure tho " I thought only men can be colorblind " He commented while running his hands through my hair . I rested my head against his chest and curled up against him.

I chuckled slightly  " It's a misconception about colorblindness.  Woman can go color blind . It's just  rare and it's even more rare to find a woman with full colorblindness. In my case I'm extremely rare and extremely unlucky "  I let out a sad laugh .

"I think its unique " He rested his head on mine after giving me a peck on the cheeks. 

" You have no idea how boring it is to only see black and white .... I don't know what the colors look like . They must have been so beautiful... I really wish I could see you eye color , your hair , your skin , your lips " I held his face between my hands , my thumbs tracing his features.

I gave him a sad smile " I assume your eyes aren't brown ... from what I know brown is a dark color . Your eyes are pretty light to be brown right..?  " My thumbs brushed under his eyes .

He nodded  " They are grey "

" so I'm seeing them as they really are ?" He nodded again . " They're really beautiful"

My hands went to his hair . "what about your hair? "

" It's black " He answered.  I doubted it , he must be messing around with me . "stop messing around with me ! " I pouted hitting him jokingly. 

He let out a laugh , it was my first time hearing him laugh from his heart like that . " I promise it really is " He raised his hands in surrender.  I narrowed my eyes at him , my lips were smiling regardless.

" so .... what does red look like or resemble? Like describe it for me "  I sat on his lap  facing him.  I wanted to see him while explaining,  He didn't seem to mind and pulled me closer to him , his hands hanging loosely around my waist.

" It's a deep color , the color of love , the color of hate . Hmm... it's a very fierce and passionate color . It's the color of blood . " He struggled with explaining the color for me but he did it any way .
Mom had described the colors for me before but hearing them from him was different.

"What about green? "

" Nature , it's the color of nature . A very calm color, pretty relaxing if I do say so myself"

" and yellow? "

" it's the color of joy and happiness. It's the color of everything pleasant in life. Like you , you are yellow " 

I blushed at his compliment and gave him a soft shy smile.
I looked at him with loving eyes. "blue ?"

" Very mysterious,  sad color . A very deep calming color , like the sea . It's the color of deepness and emotions. Just like the sea ... I guess that why we say why are you feeling blue whenever someone is sad or down." 

I nodded " I see ... I think I have a favorite color "I announced.  He raised an eye brow slightly waiting for me to say my favorite color .

" Its blue " I smiled.  " You remind me so much of the color blue " I continued explaining.  The more I looked at Oliver the more I fell in love with the color blue .

" I'm not sad " he let out a breathy laugh . "You're more than that Oli " our eyes locked , I blushed unable to hold my gaze any longer.

" So what about me what's the color of my eyes ? " I was flushed , so I tried to change the subject  . He smiled " The most beautiful green color I've ever seen " I blushed even harder , he knew damn well how to make me blush.

"My hair? "I touched my hair . 

"A light chocolaty brown , the prettiest  I've seen" I blushed even harder , he usually says very little words but when he doesn't  he is very romantic and sweet .

" And my lips ? " I smiled still flushed from the last comment. 

" soft light pink , you have a very luscious pink lips " he got closer as his thumb traced my lips . His eyes never leaving my lips as he leaned even closer .  His nose touched mine as our lips brushed slightly. 

My breathe hitched as one hand held my face and the other was around my waist. " God you are beautiful " he complimented me , his lips still brushing against mine.

He closed the distance between us as he kissed me passionately.  My arms wrapped around his neck for support . My fingers tangled in his hair as we kissed . He bit my lower lips slightly as his tongue licked my bottom lips asking for permission to enter , which I gladly granted him . Explosions . 

I arched my back and held him even closer. My legs wrapped around his waist. I slowly grinded against him earning a soft moan from him . His hands found it's way under my shirt, his thumb brushing right at the him of my bra .

My mind was everywhere  , I couldn't focus , all I knew is that I loved this man so goddamn much , my heart was going to explode. 

We pulled apart both of us catching our breathes.  His member was just a bit aroused.  He moved back slightly so I won't freak out . I didn't mind regardless,  I hugged him . His lips where on my cheeks as I felt him smile.

We were both breathing heavily.  I was absolutely flushed , he hugged me back just as tightly.  

Overwhelmed with emotions; suddenly  the words slipped out of my mouth " I love you "

I Panicked slightly getting nervous,  "you don't need to say it back I just t-thought you should k-"  I was abruptly shushed by Oliver's lips over mine kissing me deeply. I was taken back slightly but responded fast enough and kissed him back. 

He rested his nose against mine breathing heavily breaking the kiss for couple seconds .  " I love you - so much" He whispered against my lips making me the happiest girl on the planet .

The way he was looking at me made me feel so loved, so special. I felt like I was on cloud 9 as his lips descended back to mine .