T W E L V E

It was the next morning , I didn't even bother with breakfast , I went to the bathroom and took a shower , I probably did stink . I wore an over sized hoodie and pair of pants to warm me up.

I came out of the shower and fixed my hair a bit . I looked over at Oli who sat on the edge of the bed looking tired but still absolutely handsome. He had just woken up and his hair was messy - but not .

I was totally checking him out , he probably knew and just got used to me doing that shamelessly. My eyes stumbled upon his fist . I was so tired and just forgot about his injured fist . He definitely punched liam so hard yesterday ... I went to the bathroom and grabbed the emergency kit.

I sat in front of him on the floor as he sat on the edge of the bed . I grabbed his hand and started cleaning it up . I didnt even ask him to give me his hand and he didn't oppose either.

I was cleaning his wound and wrapping it up . None of us spoke , I was just doing my thing and he was doing his thing -being quiet.

" I'm sorry for your hand " I held a sad smile on my face . He on the other hand looked emotionless . I couldn't really tell how he felt nor what he was thinking

" Are you hurt? " he managed to change the subject . " he only kissed me ... and had his hands roam my body for a few seconds before I pushed him away " I bit my lips.

" Looking at the bright side ,I think he did put something in the drink he gave me ... I never drank it tho" he looked a bit relieved , " Asshole" he muttered to himself but I cought it . Seeing him curse was a sight to see .

" Don't worry I'm a big girl you see " I tried to joke and lighten the mood a bit. Failing miserably , he wasn't having any of it today.

" Thank you for yesterday ... " I trailed off. It was then all quiet again .

Suddenly out of the blue , he decided to talk first and break the ice . " why didn't you tell me about the party?" I flicked my eyes to his .

" why? should I ? " I replied , he was a bit demanding, he used a possessive protective tone . " yes " was his reply.

I sighed " you aren't my father Oliver, plus you've been slightly distant. I didn't want to bother you either " Avoiding his eyes, I focused on his hand .

He frowned waiting for further explanation. Sighing I explained further " You just aren't touchy as before . You just acted a bit different .... I dont even know where does that put us Oliver ! Are we friends ? Or more than friends...? " I was slightly mad . I was so confused , and I just wanted to know and get that off my chest .

" I thought we were moving too fast , that you might be uncomfortable " he explained himself to me .

I met his eyes confused " Why would I be uncomfortable ? I never stopped you did I ?I think its obvious that I DO want you Oliver " I confessed. We may have or may not have been arguing .

" If anything it's you Oliver not me "I crossed my arm . He sighed " I'm scared May , I've never been this open to anyone in my life ! You make me feel things and do things I've never felt or done before ." He was frustrated , he held his head down low and now I understood him.

It got a bit quiet before he spoke again.
" I'm sorry " his apology touched my heart , I saw his other side, the soft emotional side . I saw a vulnerable guy in front of me , a person who really cared for me .

I held his hand in mine and looked into his eyes . " I am sorry too , if I did anything that confused you or made you doubt yourself in anyway . I care about you , a lot "I laughed totally embarrassed from my confession. He just gave me a soft smile making me swoon .

" So... what are we exactly ? " I fidgeted with my fingers and bit my lips. I started to clean after the mess I caused while fixing up his hand .

"friends... ?" He trailed off , I stayed quiet for couple seconds before answering " no " then continued cleaning again . We definitely weren't 'just' friends and I didnt want to be just friends either .

He frowned slightly then came closer with a small kind smile . His face was inches away . He was teasing me right now, " be my girlfriend ? " I was taken back from how straight forward he was. But that was Oliver it's what you should expect from him.

I pretended to think about it, he raised his eyebrows catching onto my act. I looked at him before answering with a huge grin . " thought you'd never ask ."